No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I appreciate all the support. At home drinking LaCroix and doing laundry. Slashing will need to wait.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Does mango beer look any better to you than grapefruit?
      (Ron Swanson voice) I do not much enjoy mango
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Fruit-flavored beer is an abomination before an angry god. Honestly, even limes in Mexican beers are a step too far, imvho.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Don mittens, bonny lass!
          I always thought the feral slasher was a boy, but I have to admit I may have been proceeding under that assumption without evidence....
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I appreciate all the support. At home drinking LaCroix and doing laundry. Slashing will need to wait.
            Doing many baskets of laundry?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• If any of you noobs ever come around my neck of the woods, we're getting as hammered as amcg on any given Tuesday.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I appreciate all the support. At home drinking LaCroix and doing laundry. Slashing will need to wait.
                Drinking mango based LaCroix?

Comment

If any of you noobs ever come around my neck of the woods, we're getting as hammered as amcg on any given Tuesday.
                  Awesome !

Comment

• I want to buy the new Star Wars video game but shelling out sixty bucks on a game makes me feel like a bad father and a bad person. Maybe I'll just steal it instead.

Comment

Awesome !
                      Let's do this!

Comment

Fruit-flavored beer is an abomination before an angry god. Honestly, even limes in Mexican beers are a step too far, imvho.
                        I agree in general, had a great grapefruit IPA a year or two ago, but it was clearly a trap
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I feel like we're definitely outpacing the Donald Trump thread now.

Probably because he has to type with those tiny little hands .

Comment

I want to buy the new Star Wars video game but shelling out sixty bucks on a game makes me feel like a bad father and a bad person. Maybe I'll just steal it instead.
                            The Feral Slasher approves this message
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I want to buy the new Star Wars video game but shelling out sixty bucks on a game makes me feel like a bad father and a bad person. Maybe I'll just steal it instead.
                              That's the Astros spirit!

Comment

I always thought the feral slasher was a boy, but I have to admit I may have been proceeding under that assumption without evidence....
                                I always thought so too, but now I'm not so sure
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X