*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Smash Brothers, isn't it?
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      It's Smash Brothers, isn't it?
      Smash TV, yep.

Comment

• I've drafted Aaron Rodgers twice in fantasy (apparently) and I've looked up a few of his greatest plays over the years. But this one might be the best pure throw I've seen, despite the incompletion. Hit his man right in stride if not for the trip by the corner. Rodgers threw this ball 74 yards in the air while rolling to his left.

Sorry for the poor quality, it's all I could find.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• And of course this one he threw last night off his back foot while falling.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
            I will speak to the issues I think are important—same as I always do.
            which apparently includes calling out AOC for espousing libertarian positions and labeling me and other Dems that support Bernie as anti-Semitic. Glad he is somewhat diplomatic with others, but I'm done with that guy.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Does anyone understand what they were reviewing on that play? Interference is not a reviewable call. Were they reviewing some point of clarification on the rules?
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Does anyone understand what they were reviewing on that play? Interference is not a reviewable call. Were they reviewing some point of clarification on the rules?
                I'm pretty confident you know more than I do, lol. I have no idea
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• did man's base line cause interference ?
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm just hoping for a game 7
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      did man's base line cause interference ?
                      Davey Martinez blows lid, gets tossed.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm pretty confident you know more than I do, lol. I have no idea
                        The TV announcer explanation did little to enlighten me.

Comment

• the conversation isn't as interesting as the Super Bowl, but i guess it is spread out over 6 or 7 games. No Dense Matter Boundary Layers going on tonight
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Rendon Rocket HOF

Comment

did man's base line cause interference ?
                              Dude might be like 15 years old based on how he looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Davey Martinez blows lid, gets tossed.
                                Do managers, baseball leaders, matter ? Or are they worthless ?
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X