• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjl is up
    mjl is up
    mjl is up

Comment

• it's-a me!
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• sorry that took so long - combination of work, kids, lack of preparation, and getting hosed out of Joe Morgan.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
          sorry that took so long - combination of work, kids, lack of preparation, and getting hosed out of Joe Morgan.
          1.01. Mikes Just Livin
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Apparently I love me some starting pitching.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
              sorry that took so long - combination of work, kids, lack of preparation H, and getting hosed out of Joe Morgan.
              I've heard the Amish have a good recipe:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Didn't have time to add anything to this last night.

Note:

- Added the hit_comb and pit_comb sheets for ranking / sorting purposes. Combines every BY with the career numbers, and most other relevant information that you will need to making a ranking list ... all on one row.
                - I also added a separate version of these sheets (see draft thread). I imagine we will have some issues with the spreadsheet, that will require updates. So you will have to manually make these updates yourself if you modify the SS. Otherwise you can use this sheet for ranking purposes only. But it will not be able to update who has been picked (unless you call from the main spreadsheet).

Everything else is fairly standard, and should be familiar. If you have any questions, I guess you can put them here or in the Spreadsheet thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Apparently I love me some starting pitching.
                  Whatever you have is apparently contagious
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The Fermi Paradox thread threatening to suck me in. I freakin' LOVE cosmological discussions! Suffice to say I think that Seitzer and Ken are way off base in their evaluations. 1J is, too, but that much can be assumed every time he speaks.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Suffice to say I think that Seitzer and Ken are way off base in their evaluations.
                      Well speak up then, I'm interested in hearing!!

Comment

The Fermi Paradox thread threatening to suck me in. I freakin' LOVE cosmological discussions! Suffice to say I think that Seitzer and Ken are way off base in their evaluations. 1J is, too, but that much can be assumed every time he speaks.
                        It's an entry level drug ... just say no. It's a short step from clicking post, to the Hot button Topics forum. Last time I stepped in there, Fresno was trying to sterilize the poor! ... and the sad part was no one seemed to give a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          It's an entry level drug ... just say no. It's a short step from clicking post, to the Hot button Topics forum. Last time I stepped in there, Fresno was trying to sterilize the poor! ... and the sad part was no one seemed to give a shit.
                          Lol, what?
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Lol, what?
                            All "Hot Button" Topics -- politics, race relations, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, etc. in here!

Comment

• Noooooo ... Don't click it Bene!!!!

Resist! Stay strong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Well speak up then, I'm interested in hearing!!
                                Likewise. Feel free to discuss in here if you don't want to go in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X