*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    I know this doesn't matter and it usually works itself out, but in case it is some kind of error I will ask. In career pitching ratios it seems to be scoring it backwards. Ignoring the people that don't have anyone yet, but I am behind Johnny and DMT but ahead of ElB in ERA but behind him in WHIP. Again maybe one of those things I never look at until everyone has a pitcher, but right now those points seem to be backwards. Thanks.
    The ss hasn't been properly fixed yet. I'll have it tonight. Use the version you have as a guide.

Comment

• Gotta do the SS & gotta upload something everyday until my shitty ISP stops throttling my upload ... so will stream the (remainder of the) SS build

So if you ever felt like trolling me:

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• err... i mean, revo... *you're* up
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I'm here. You guys just murdered all my hitting picks in quick succession, so I'm either going to take a pitcher or figure out what hitters are left on the board.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Morgan and Robinson were the other two I was debating when I took Speaker.

Comment

• I think the Big Unit works best in the 2000s decade, particularly with Pedro and Mariano already off the board there.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                I think the Big Unit works best in the 2000s decade, particularly with Pedro and Mariano already off the board there.
                I was considering him, Clemens & Morgan. Clemens' very good '86 made it worthwhile, as I didn't want to hamstring the "good closer" decades and the 80s kinda stink for pitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                  Morgan and Robinson were the other two I was debating when I took Speaker.
                  Speaker was starting to feel like one of those "oh fuck" picks that just sits out there accumulating value after I'd already burned my 1910s decade. Nice pick for sure.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I've always thought Dennis Eckersley is a fun pick in a draft like this. Amazing closer best year and a pretty decent SP pick with 390 career saves to boot. Of course the career ERA is not quite as fun as your typical closer's.

Comment

I've always thought Dennis Eckersley is a fun pick in a draft like this. Amazing closer best year and a pretty decent SP pick with 390 career saves to boot. Of course the career ERA is not quite as fun as your typical closer's.
                      I was looking at him and Randy . You made the pick for me.

Comment

I've always thought Dennis Eckersley is a fun pick in a draft like this. Amazing closer best year and a pretty decent SP pick with 390 career saves to boot. Of course the career ERA is not quite as fun as your typical closer's.
                        I just noticed that his ERA+ for 1990 is 603! I've never seen anything like that.

Comment

Happy birthday KS!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Happy birthday KS!
                            Thanks!

Comment

• Spreadsheet is ready. I'll upload it this evening.

J

Comment

• Spreadsheet Link

Spreadsheet Link

Spreadsheet Link

Spreadsheet Link

Spreadsheet Link

Comment

Working...
                                X