*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    man, I've been stalking you on your twitch feed just trying to find you .... nothing important, just checking in.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
      I was wondering about you too .... I was hurt when I didn't get a comment when I described all my prior VD teams as Grossly Unremarkable.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I was wondering about you too .... I was hurt when I didn't get a comment when I described all my prior VD teams as Grossly Unremarkable.
        Sorry Busy Peeing Blood - went to the doctor today for my checkup/ blood test .

Weight was down to 215 so I have lost 20 lbs on my mostly Plant diet he was happy about that I ask him about my " grossly unremarkable bladder" he said it is a poor choice of a phrase that they use quite often.

Comment

Weight was down to 215 so I have lost 20 lbs on my mostly Plant diet he was happy about that I ask him about my " grossly unremarkable bladder" he said it is a poor choice of a phrase that they use quite often.
          I guess that's an okay excuse

Comment

I hate hospitals and doctors offices. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I hate hospitals and doctors offices. That is all.
              Me too. Hopefully this doesnt mean u are in one now. Growing up i went like once a year, then less once i was in college. But my kids have stuff and it seems like i am there every other week. Thankful i have good insurance anyway
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• B-Fly's $1 Catcher in the Wry post sounds like a legit Nully post, only Nully is more optimistic about things.

Comment

• Here lies cleo's mom. We don't know what she did for a living, but I saw a bunch of prostitutes on the corner downtown so she might just be a whore.

No one could possibly be upset by that line of thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    who are you ?
                    Come back Johnny. I didnt mean it
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I hope all you VD losers don't expect Christians to be kind and follow His teachings. That would really piss me off
                      Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 07-03-2019, 12:22 AM.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I hope all you VD losers don't expect Christians to be kind and follow his teachings. That would really piss me off
                        Haha, I guess it depends on what context you are using the term "expect". If you mean am I surprised when they don't, nah, not at all. But if you are referring to expect as in, "one would presume based on the fundamentals of the religion" then that's a different story.

Comment

Haha, I guess it depends on what context you are using the term "expect". If you mean am I surprised when they don't, nah, not at all. But if you are referring to expect as in, "one would presume based on the fundamentals of the religion" then that's a different story.
                          I "expect" that everyone who has ventured into the Hot Buttons forum to know what i mean, lol. I expect all humans to be human and fail, sin, whatever. But I would presume based on the fundamentals of the religion that Christians would try to follow Christ's teachings and it wouldn't be controversial at all to say so, though it apparently is with some people
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I hope all is well with you and your daughter. Been thinking about you all since your comment about doctor's offices earlier.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• JJ likes to referee my political comments. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe I did it to him at some point, I don't know. But I don't find much value in trying to engage with him. He tries to be my editor, and I don't have any interest in writing for his paper on this site.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                JJ likes to referee my political comments. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe I did it to him at some point, I don't know. But I don't find much value in trying to engage with him. He tries to be my editor, and I don't have any interest in writing for his paper on this site.
                                I didnt find a lot of value in engaging him either.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X