*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Just fyi, i used to be an uninformed consumer, but now with all the tariffs i have learned so much. I am saving so much money. Thanks Donald !
    Ha, you probably thought tax breaks were real money, too!
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Someone breathed life into the troll this evening.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Feed the trolls....

Fee the tolls....

Free the polls!

It's a tariff...

Sits a sheriff...

Flits a seraph!
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

It's a tariff...

Sits a sheriff...

Flits a seraph!
          Shits a cleric
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Exciting day for mike. Good luck, hope you have just a slightly worse draft than the Phillies
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Exciting day for mike. Good luck, hope you have just a slightly worse draft than the Phillies
              Hmmm....so if the Phillies draft poorly ?
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Hmmm....so if the Phillies draft poorly ?
                his team's in the same division, so I guess it works out.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• My son is *very* upset that James Holzhauer lost on Jeopardy today. We just may be a nerdy household. But our stunning good looks make up for most of our shortcomings.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I get fascinated with the MLB draft and love following along but honestly I have no idea who any of these prospects are. I know the Astros got lucky as hell that they were turned down by Aiken after they dropped and then re-upped his signing money a few years ago.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I also now know that the track record of drafting catchers in the first round is surprisingly strong.

Comment

• Yikes. Jean Segura not bothering to run out a pop fly kinda sorta just resulted in what appears to be a serious injury to Andrew McCutchen. Sorry, Heye. What a bummer of a play for Phils fans.

Comment

• Rick Monday was the first ever first overall pick.

Comment

• I never knew Shogun, one of my very favorite books, is part of a series - Asian Saga. I've actually read one of the other books, King Rat, which was extremely good. I just got Tai-Pan to read next. Very stoked!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              Exciting day for mike. Good luck, hope you have just a slightly worse draft than the Phillies
                              Thanks! Day one is in the books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                I get fascinated with the MLB draft and love following along but honestly I have no idea who any of these prospects are. I know the Astros got lucky as hell that they were turned down by Aiken after they dropped and then re-upped his signing money a few years ago.
                                Not a big fan of the Phillies or the Dodgers picks today, but I guess we shall see. I don't believe in the power for Stott or Hoese.

Comment

Working...
                                X