Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Distressed man, baffled, livid !!
    This describes me at the moment. I need to get another monitor after getting locked out of verizon's site while trying to pay my wife's bill, for the umpteenth time. Fortunately, the drywall was already scuffed up there.
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• I think the closest I've come to picking up a hitchhiker is paying for an Australian backpacker's hotel in Venice. Kid thought he could show up in Venice at midnight and stay cheap in a hostel. I've offered people a ride from the grocery a few times here - being a small university town we get some foreign students that don't drive. But they've just taken the bus each time. Maybe they can tell I'm a click away from throwing a monitor against a wall. People seem generally happy that someone wanted them to have a nice day though
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• distressed monitor bashing loser

If Heye was awake, he would have already deleted a draft with that

Comment

• Total psycho ... You'd think winning your first VD would calm you down a bit. Dang!

I may or may not have destroyed more than one mouse and keyboard back when I used to play poker. I can neither confirm or deny that. Even if I wanted to throw my old monitor through the window, it was a 21 inch CRT. I would have broke my back.

Comment

• Sony Trinitron FTW. Picture quality was so much crisper than 1080p 24 inch flat screens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
              This describes me at the moment. I need to get another monitor after getting locked out of verizon's site while trying to pay my wife's bill, for the umpteenth time. Fortunately, the drywall was already scuffed up there.
              Destroyed monitor, bytes in limbo.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                Classic
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Let's run DMBL through the random word generator...
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Donkey blushing mother lunch
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Disgust murky breezy lie

Comment

• Drive makeshift bumpy love

Comment

• Differ mint begin long-term

Comment

• Dump milky brake leak

Comment

• Drum move baseball languid

Comment

• Dime married brother lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X