• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    maybe, heye, maybe.
    na na na na...na na na na....heye, heye, may be
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      maybe, heye, maybe.
      gah, I hope you keep a journal...
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Season 3 - Mystery Spot
        Season 4 - Yellow Fever
        Season 4 - The Monster at the end of the book (this will help you with the future too)
        Season 5 - Changing Channels
        Season 5 - The Real Ghostbusters
        Season 6 - The French Mistake
        these are the episodes I'm supposed to watch ?
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• monster at the end of the book and real ghostbusters will help you a bit with the story line from the season you are in... the rest are just funny.

Comment

• how the mighty have fallen... this thread is dead.

Comment

how the mighty have fallen... this thread is dead.
              Greatness never dies

Comment

how the mighty have fallen... this thread is dead.
                you are clueless and out of touch
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I know.

I gave blood yesterday to feel like a contributing member of society.

Comment

I know.

I gave blood yesterday to feel like a contributing member of society.
                    I discovered 2 weeks ago that I can't be in the same room with someone else having their blood taken. The nurse couldn't find a vein, it went on and on, and I was almost sick.

... no problem getting my own blood taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      I discovered 2 weeks ago that I can't be in the same room with someone else having their blood taken. The nurse couldn't find a vein, it went on and on, and I was almost sick.

hmmm, while I don't like watching other people get their blood taken, it's an order of magnitude worse when I get my own life sucked away. I have passed out at least 3 times getting shots/needles/blood taken. Pretty lame for someone called the Feral Slasher.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I can't watch any of it happening, have to look away the whole time, but as long as I don't see my life force draining out of me, I'm fine.

Comment

Yeah, I've been there a few times - imagine when they are trying unsuccessfully to find a vein on your infant daughter in the ER, a daughter who has a potentially life threatening infection due to a genetic disease. Went through that a couple times a year until she turned 5. We've been lucky so far this year.

Comment

• When my wife was pregnant with our first child we decided we should get life insurance. They sent a tech to our house to draw blood. I looked down as they were filling the third monstrous vial. Suddenly I had tunnel vision and the walls started closing in. When I came to my wife was freaked out. The tech guy was like, whatever, happens all the time. Apparently my eyes rolled up in my head and I started making really strange choking, gasping sounds. In my last moments of consciousness I swear I heard my wife asking the guy if the insurance had kicked in yet.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Hillary Clinton wiped the floor with Bernie Sanders pretty much because he did so horribly with people of color. Maybe you think that shouldn't have been the case or maybe you think "hurr durr it's all rigged" or whatever that silliness is supposed to be, but pretty sure that's just a fact. Going off of memory, he won something like 25% of POC's votes in the South Carolina primary. And it's not like he's showing dogged determination in reversing that trend --- seems like just the opposite. He's telling everyone who'll listen to ignore race, creed, and color over and over and over and over. He's essentially trying to Howard Schultz us all on those issues and that's pretty clueless and out of touch. And I say that as an ardent Bernie supporter (although there are a couple Bernie-ish candidates that I prefer in the 2020 race) who voted for him in the 2016 primary. It is an enormous blind spot that he has done next to nothing to address.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I saw first-hand a c-section going down because I am so tall I can see over the curtain they placed. It was like a fucking village massacre. I know 100% for sure that I don't have a weak stomach after witnessing that shit. Hell, at one point the doctor, covered in blood like Ted Bundy, was all the way on the table without his feet touching the ground just wrenching on what appeared to be a ribcage and a zombie nightmare of guts and intestines and goo. It was shocking.
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X