Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Scammer of Sierra Madre
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The can be only one Hay Lander, starring Billy Bob Thornton

Comment

• I wish i was eating mexican... got stuck with Round Table Pizza... it's like Pizza Hut, only worse.

Their Tag-line is "The last honest pizza" what the fuck does that mean?

My brother's kids were out of school, and they were raised here so they have no idea what good pizza is... actually "good pizza" is anywhere that also comes with an arcade I guess.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Growing up in Cali, my very, very favorite pizza place when I was a stupid kid by far was Round Table. The fact that they had a couple of those sit-down Ms. Pacman and Donkey Kong games might have played a small role in that, too.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Make your final pick before you go to prison for tax evasion. Remember that even Al Capone couldn't escape that.
            well that's fucked up... I under-estimated my interest by $10, and when I fix it, I owe the fed $11!

Oops, only updated it in one place... when I update it in both, I ripped off the man for $1!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Growing up in Cali, my very, very favorite pizza place when I was a stupid kid by far was Round Table. The fact that they had a couple of those sit-down Ms. Pacman and Donkey Kong games might have played a small role in that, too.
              My second favorite was Godfather Pizza, which should pretty much end any debate about whether kids know jack shit about anything at all.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

My second favorite was Godfather Pizza, which should pretty much end any debate about whether kids know jack shit about anything at all.
                HA!
                .. (only the requisite number of dots so as to not confuse Slasher)

Comment

Yea I loved Godfather's growing up too, blech.

Wtf were our parents on?
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• There's a place in town that serves acceptable pizza by the slice, but every couple of weeks we will drive 40 minutes into the city for good pizza... Mind you, it's pizza I could have gotten at any strip mall in NJ, but its worth the drive out here

Comment

• Honestly, I've never bought into the notion that New York pizza or bagels better than elsewhere. People used to say it was some special thing about the water there, iirc, but that's long debunked now. Best pizza I've ever had was made by Moroccans in Vienna, Austria. Second best was in Portland, OR.

Comment

• Of course, I used to prefer Godfather's so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          well that's fucked up... I under-estimated my interest by $10, and when I fix it, I owe the fed $11!

Oops, only updated it in one place... when I update it in both, I ripped off the man for $1!
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Speaking tangentially about salt, how fucking stupid is the whole "GMO-free" marketing campaign? I literally just saw that idiotic tag on a fucking container of salt. Salt. Sodium chloride, which has no fucking genes to begin with.

Comment

Honestly, I've never bought into the notion that New York pizza or bagels better than elsewhere. People used to say it was some special thing about the water there, iirc, but that's long debunked now. Best pizza I've ever had was made by Moroccans in Vienna, Austria. Second best was in Portland, OR.
                              NYC pizza and bagels are pretty damned good. I won't say "best," but you can pretty much walk into any local pizzeria and get a slice that is probably better than 90% of the pizza you've ever had. Almost all the pizza I've had in NJ sucks. The best pizza place around here, I'd rate it a B-. The Sicilian slices downright suck ass -- no one knows how to make it right here. Florida pizza and bagels are the worst. I wouldn't dare try any place up or down the Eastern seaboard, they all likely blow chunks.

Most Brooklyn bagel stores rock. I've only found one or two bagel stores in NJ that are any good.

Anytime I'm passing through Brooklyn, I try to go to my old pizza and bagel joints to get some to go. L&B Spumoni Gardens have the best sicilian slices you've ever had.

Comment

Speaking tangentially about salt, how fucking stupid is the whole "GMO-free" marketing campaign? I literally just saw that idiotic tag on a fucking container of salt. Salt. Sodium chloride, which has no fucking genes to begin with.
                                Sounds factually accurate to me. Like the Plastic FREE Barn Yard Eggs I almost bought last week. With this deceptive logo stamped across the box ... only the "plastic" part was smaller and faded out ... so all you saw was "FREE".

Comment

Working...
                                X