*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I have something for this, I'll bring it later.
    Delay makes beneficence lessen
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I have something for this, I'll bring it later.
      Dark Mysterious Belfast Lust?

I told you you wouldn’t want any more Hacko

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Delay makes beneficence lessen
        I'm not sure everyone will appreciate it ... may cause feelings of mild disgust.

Comment

I'm not sure everyone will appreciate it ... may cause feelings of mild disgust.
          Disgust (mild) or Boredom (lengthy)?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Disgust (mild) or Boredom (lengthy)?
            Well, once seen, it may be hard to unsee.

Comment

Disgusting message Before Lunch

Comment

• Revo picked the name of my racist RJ nemesis for his mock draft team. Heyelander would like a quick prison word with you, Eddie.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                  Disgusting message Before Lunch
                  Here's some Candy to soften the bad tastes to come

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Revo picked the name of my racist RJ nemesis for his mock draft team. Heyelander would like a quick prison word with you, Eddie.
                    at a company I used to work at, there was a British guy who was a good friend of mine. He had no interest in American sports. One year for the March Madness pool most people were using their name for their entry and I used his. I ended up winning which was very satisfying when random people kept coming up to congratulate him and he had no idea what they were talking about.

Also in a fantasy football league there I made my team name the name of another guy in the league and then sent around a handful of insulting trade offers and then changed my name back. That was good fun too.
                    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                      at a company I used to work at, there was a British guy who was a good friend of mine. He had no interest in American sports. One year for the March Madness pool most people were using their name for their entry and I used his. I ended up winning which was very satisfying when random people kept coming up to congratulate him and he had no idea what they were talking about.

Also in a fantasy football league there I made my team name the name of another guy in the league and then sent around a handful of insulting trade offers and then changed my name back. That was good fun too.
                      *OpinionOfMJLincreases*

Comment

• Since it is Valentines Day has anyone ever tried describing what this is like to their wives or SO's? I think I have given up and when she asks what I am doing I just say I am nerd drafting. It is a good catch all for all fantasy sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          Since it is Valentines Day has anyone ever tried describing what this is like to their wives or SO's? I think I have given up and when she asks what I am doing I just say I am nerd drafting. It is a good catch all for all fantasy sports.
                          If you want to get her interested in VD, whenever she approaches, quickly alt tab out, and sit looking suspicious for a while. Then she'll develop an interest 😜

Comment

If you want to get her interested in VD, whenever she approaches, quickly alt tab out, and sit looking suspicious for a while. Then she'll develop an interest ��
                            She will probably think I have a VD lol

Comment

Since it is Valentines Day has anyone ever tried describing what this is like to their wives or SO's? I think I have given up and when she asks what I am doing I just say I am nerd drafting. It is a good catch all for all fantasy sports.
                              Perhaps unsurprisingly, I am an over-sharer when it comes to communicating with my wife. She has listened patiently to many diatribes about things like the dilemma between choosing 1937 Joe DiMaggio vs 1940s DiMaggio and other things that she just could not give 1/2 of a shit about.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I call it dead player draft. She sometimes confused it with the dead pool and tells me she thinks it's in poor taste so I guess I haven't explained it well, either that or she's getting better at ignoring me.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X