X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Wait, there's a trophy?
    It's like a mini Stanley Cup.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Wait, there's a trophy?
      Dait, Mhere's Ba Lophy?
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        I was acutely aware how well he fit your team (same w/Mckean for Johnny's).
        You looking at McKean? ... that's kinda why I picked him.

Comment

• Can't upload from my phone either. Really frustrating how difficult the upload process is on this site.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Dait, Mhere's Ba Lophy?
            You need a new dictionary
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Can't upload from my phone either. Really frustrating how difficult the upload process is on this site.
              You can't link to something without an extension (.jpg, .gif whatever). if you find it in Google you need to hit the visit page and copy the link on the actual website, not the Google search.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Cool. I know Tom Tippett and Zack Scott, who I believe were the original owners/programmers back in the day. I don't know who runs it these days.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

You can't link to something without an extension (.jpg, .gif whatever). if you find it in Google you need to hit the visit page and copy the link on the actual website, not the Google search.
                  Detours made blindly linking.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

It's like a mini Stanley Cup.
                    Decorative memento becomes large.

Comment

Yea it's jpeg on my phone.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

cripes, did your mom have you when she was 12?
                        mom and dad were 18 when they got married my sister came soon little over a year later then me 2 years after that. My moms maiden name was coblentz not Amish but close!

Comment

• Felt like I was looking at that forever.

Comment

She found him in a cornfield at that age.
                            that could be true, Mom worked in a Dairyette, Dad was a farmer/ and Hauled Milk . He was dipping into the “ice cream “
                            Last edited by hacko; 02-04-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                              mom and dad were 18 when they got married my sister came soon little over a year later then me 2 years after that. My moms maiden name was coblentz not Amish but close!
                              This made me google world record for longest marriage. 90 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                                This made me google world record for longest marriage. 90 years!
                                They are babes only 66.

Comment

Working...
                                X