*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I went out and flew a kite today, which I haven't done in quite some time and is really freakin' fun.
    Go fly a kite

---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

U need better product placement dude. How am i supposed to buy food when all i can think about is the gross comdiments that assault my very humanity. If even am human
      i think about this a lot. Mostly i wonder what are comdiments, and are they as gross as condiments. Do they also assault my very humanity. Am I human ?
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• soooooooo.....do we have another VD rally ? Anyone in ?
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This is an underrated post. Drugs, food, travel....
          He gave so much and asked for so little and you couldn't give him any guidance on the tilde?!?!
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

suddenly, last summer
            I think Cole let me finish above you last year. That was my best finish ever, so I guess it worked out. I have at least 10 keepers this year. Not as good as Elly, but I'm okay with the deal.I guess my only regret is that I was so thrilled to make that deal without giving up Riley Greene... guess I would have been better off.

Comment

soooooooo.....do we have another VD rally ? Anyone in ?
              I'm sure someone is

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

I'm sure someone is
                How can you be sure ?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

How can you be sure ?
                  Maybe half sure....?
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• got a mani-pedi this weekend. Finally convinced the woman doing my toes that I actually wanted the big toes painted. Got a nice Phillies red, and then they won. Already decided I'm going with Grey with a red P if they make the playoffs.

Comment

• Did mani-pedi by lady cause the Phillies win?
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        Did mani-pedi by lady cause the Phillies win?
                        if the phils go on a streak, I'll have to go back and tip them better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          Did mani-pedi by lady cause the Phillies win?
                          i didn't get my fingernails done... do I look like a weirdo?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

i didn't get my fingernails done... do I look like a weirdo?!?
                            Probably yes, but we'll need pictures to be sure

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              got a mani-pedi this weekend. Finally convinced the woman doing my toes that I actually wanted the big toes painted. Got a nice Phillies red, and then they won. Already decided I'm going with Grey with a red P if they make the playoffs.
                              So she thought you only wanted the little piggies painted ? The Feral Slasher/Johnny Dickshot is not boujee as my kids would say. Never got my feet scrubbed or nails painted, but wouldn't everyone want the big toe painted ? That's like a giant canvas, how can you not paint it ?
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• they would constantly tease me about what color I wanted them, and then when I said what color, they would laugh and then not paint them. I think there's a bit of a language, and possibly a culture barrier.

Phils playing .750 ball since I got my toes painted.... just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X