No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauly's thread reminded me of VD drafts...there's one rule in VD (and it's not that you can't mention VD, lol)...don't mention an undrafted player. I think that is about it, and everyone knows it and agrees to it. I mean the other rules are about earthpaste, Amish, Squid's mom, etc...but those are mostly guidelines
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      So sorry to hear about your dog Mike.
      Thank you
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Pauly's thread reminded me of VD drafts...there's one rule in VD (and it's not that you can't mention VD, lol)...don't mention an undrafted player. I think that is about it, and everyone knows it and agrees to it. I mean the other rules are about earthpaste, Amish, Squid's mom, etc...but those are mostly guidelines
        Don't mention bypassed lists of players
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Do make blisteringly libelous comments about Ken's lite Caesar dressing production and distribution capabilities

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

you snuck this DMBL past me until i saw your next post....nice
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If anyone in the pony draft is curious I didn't wrap the wires well enough and blew the wiring in the ceiling. Rehung the light fixture after capping everything and it's a terrific looking light that you cant turn on.
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Well spoken ya data mining baseball lover
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post

Well spoken ya data mining baseball lover
                  da mystery bro long-gone, now back
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                    If anyone in the pony draft is curious I didn't wrap the wires well enough and blew the wiring in the ceiling. Rehung the light fixture after capping everything and it's a terrific looking light that you cant turn on.
                    good enough
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Phils continue their Quizy run, shipping of "cash considerations" to the Rockies for pitcher TJ Zeuch
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Phils continue their Quizy run, shipping of "cash considerations" to the Rockies for pitcher TJ Zeuch
                        Is this a 5 QUIZY league?

Comment

so i paid my 600 dollar entry fee...they have a live draft on April 1st at a local brewery. So hopefully someone needs a warm body and i can play some baseball this summer.
                          apparently they wanted more than a warm body...half the teams were already full and didn't draft anyone, and the other teams only took one or two players. No one in my age range was selected. Looking at another league, hopefully that will work out. Maybe if I was a QUIZY i would have made the cut : (
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

apparently they wanted more than a warm body...half the teams were already full and didn't draft anyone, and the other teams only took one or two players. No one in my age range was selected. Looking at another league, hopefully that will work out. Maybe if I was a QUIZY i would have made the cut : (
                            I hope they gave you back your $600.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

I hope they gave you back your $600.
                              yeah, me too. That was what they said, if not I'll call my credit card and cancel the charge. Mostly hoping to find a baseball team
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Well that stinks. If I had a league that would let me play in it, I'd let you play in it, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X