*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Is it possible to have bargains in VD ? Discuss....
    Ever since Johnny-grammar-police caught me using 4 dots i feel like i need to do it everytime
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wut

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Usually picks cost $3.99, but now they're $1.99 for a limited time?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Deadball Middle-infield Bargain Layaway
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Ever since Johnny-grammar-police caught me using 4 dots i feel like i need to do it everytime
            I believe I was inquiring into the deeper meaning of your post rather than policing your grammar. That used to be the job of a guy named Diablo.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              I believe I was inquiring into the deeper meaning of your post rather than policing your grammar. That used to be the job of a guy named Diablo.
              Ahhhh...ever the scholar. You seek wisdom in the right places
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Johnny, do you ever watch American Football ? I know you are in Liz Hurley....are you watching the game ?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Johnny, do you ever watch American Football ? I know you are in Liz Hurley....are you watching the game ?
                  Yeah, will be watching because it's the Superbowl, but don't normally watch during the regular season.

That said, if Saquain and my Kicker hadn't combined for 5 points in the Playoff game this year, I'd have won Liz Hurley.

This is exciting, I get to see what some of my Liz Hurley players look like!

Comment

Ahhhh...ever the scholar. You seek wisdom in the right places
                    I normally get my wisdom from Freddy, but I suppose you'll do as a substitute ... you'll have to put your game though.

Comment

• Gladys Knight ... 74 ... goddamn ... them's good genes.

Comment

• I see I'm up but I'm out at a SB party. Who I pick actually matters, so I'd like to peruse the ol' spreadsheet. Give me an Irish while to pick.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          I normally get my wisdom from Freddy, but I suppose you'll do as a substitute ... you'll have to put your game though.
                          Freddy Kreuger ?
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Freddie Mercury?

Comment

• Freddie Freeman?

Comment

• Steady Freddy ?
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X