• Show
Clear All

• Just in. Working on it. Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Just in. Working on it. Thx
      1.01 Johnny come lately

Comment

• I have my last 11 picks ready to go, can I go ahead and submit them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I have my last 11 picks ready to go, can I go ahead and submit them?
          Just send me an email, I'll finish up the draft for you. Thanks for your paricipation
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            1.01 Johnny come lately
            1.02 Just Another 24 hrs
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Comment

• No idea if Palmer is the right pick there but he seems like a great value at this point. I probably should've just taken him for the 70s instead of Goose (but he's another guy I just assumed had already been taken, doh).
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  No idea if Palmer is the right pick there but he seems like a great value at this point. I probably should've just taken him for the 70s instead of Goose (but he's another guy I just assumed had already been taken, doh).
                  I wanted him for the 70s with my r18 pick. He's great value here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    I wanted him for the 70s with my r18 pick. He's great value here.
                    So you wanted him in 19 picks lol. That might be most pre-emptive argh in VD history!
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      1.02 Just Another 24 hrs
                      Solid
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

So you wanted him in 19 picks lol. That might be most pre-emptive argh in VD history!
                        UUUUGGGGhhhhhhhhh! I was planning to take him with my last pick
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Not quiiiiite that simple. He was the top player on my board for my current plan, however, I had another player right behind him and it made more sense, given who was taken by teams behind me, to take Palmer in the 18th round and the other player in the 17th.

Also at this point in the draft the difference between one round and the next is minimal. In the 3rd round 19 picks is immense, at this point it is more trivial.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            1.02 Just Another 24 hrs
                            Think your being clever, do ya! Think I'm a shitty sequel or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              17.03 Roy Face P 1958
                              F(ace) U, Buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Nice to see DMBL move beyond limits and into the Sports Bar.
                                Now that it has escaped into the wild, I wrote ironfist (not to be confused with "urinary" that his name was auto corrected to) who runs the league explaining it's new found fame.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X