*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    BTW, if the next VD ever gets off the ground, I saw Razzball has a historic player rater that even does it by decades, in case anyone needs the guidance.
    Yeah that's been there a while. I used it when I first started as guide, and in fact talked to Rudy about some issues it has. It can lead you in the right direction but the $ values there are only ... 1/10th of the picture of what you need for VD drafts really

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Yeah that's been there a while. I used it when I first started as guide, and in fact talked to Rudy about some issues it has. It can lead you in the right direction but the $ values there are only ... 1/10th of the picture of what you need for VD drafts really
      Not even 1/2. Sad....
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        That’s 2/10 better picture then Heye has…

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
          That’s 2/10 better picture then Heye has…
          I'm just playing the long game.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I'm just playing the long game.
            outlive us all??????

Comment

• Speaking of living - I just read where a Family Dr in Alabama is refusing to see any patients who have not been vaccinated.

Comment

outlive us all??????
                at least you

Comment

• Subreddit: r/IdiotsInCars

Video of car driving down a freshly paved road, leaving marks in the new, still wet asphalt.

Top Comment:
                  As a former roadway construction worker... this... shit idiocy happens more often than you think

Yes, I know you think it happens a lot

But it happens more than that.

Comment

Speaking of living - I just read where a Family Dr in Alabama is refusing to see any patients who have not been vaccinated.
                    Hopefully it's a trend among those in private practice. Coercion ain't ideal, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Hopefully it's a trend among those in private practice. Coercion ain't ideal, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
                      In concept, I agree with it. Don't think it'll last. Medicare complications alone I think will torpedo large scale implementation, and I don't see the HHS head mandating vaccination for Medicare services. Talk about a political third rail.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        at least you
                        You could be in trouble then both parents alive and all 4 grandparents lived into 90s

Comment

You could be in trouble then both parents alive and all 4 grandparents lived into 90s
                          Don't let heye invite you out to a deserted part of Placer County...
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            man, with the smoke in the air, I could do it in the middle of the street right now and no one would see.

I'm sure it's a perfectly sunny day outside, but the sky is a grey, and everything has a yellow-red hue. It looks like either a sepia tone picture or some sci-fi distopia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              I thinking more of a ocean - scuba gear malfunction

Comment

I thinking more of a ocean - scuba gear malfunction
                                Drowning man's bubbles linger
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X