Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: i am going to eat a can of beefaroni that expired in 2014

i am going to buy a sledgehammer right now. i might as well fire the first shot.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by nullnor View Post
    i am going to buy a sledgehammer right now. i might as well fire the first shot.
    You should wait a week and see if you still feel the same way. I'm betting that you will feel differently by then. This will lessen the chance that you regret it later.

i appreciate the advice. i always say that to myself. sleep on it is the greatest advice you can give in life. Lowes was closed. i used a really big rock instead. too bad i really wanted a reason to buy a sledgehammer, heh. i put the rock back outside after. tip of the day, when you do things like this, whether it's a big rock or stick, you don't want to leave it there.

i already bought the RV. the decision was made then. it just got confirmed after. and i needed landlords actions today for confirmation. when you bust a hoarder and they comply, you don't take their nose and rub it in. which he is unknowingly doing.

sometimes i say to myself, why am i so smart, yet find myself like this.

what i really like is the cat up the street. he's really smart. everyone knows about him now. he was watching the whole thing from the start in an attempt to see how it affected him. like the movie risky business when the kids were on the sidewalk. he would be watching from the woods, figuring out who was in charge, and come up to my landlord, out of the blue, and rub his leg. like he was putting in a good word for me.

he's sleeping next to me on the bed right now. the only thing i regret is that i promised him a great summer. barbecues of steak and fish and chicken. gardens of catnip. cats are funny, when you make promises to them, they actually kind of understand you. animals are great because there are never any misunderstandings. when you hang with an animal, there are never any metaphors or innuendos. it's all heart.

i still need a month to learn and set up my RV. there's a lot to learn. i definitely have to show you guys this thing. it's really nice. i have a laptop but never really used it, i'll have to figure out this wifi stuff. and they have computers at school.

i mean, i wanted an RV. although i'm not the kind of guy that needs backup. i'd feel pretty silly buying something for $4,500 for no reason. RV's are complicated bitches mechanically. i hope i can handle it.

..into the brave world

my mother signed 300k of stock to me after she dies. and i told the guy, since she gets a lot of that from the estate of his father in-law, it's his to make up for the cheap rent i had the last 20 years. i don't want anything from my mother since she really never helped me and only wants me to be dependent on her. most mothers do this. i told him to donate it to animal shelters. but not the aspca ones, those commercials are terrible.

but the guy doesn't trust me. when i switched propane companies, he almost accused me of trying to pull a fast one on him.

it's like the show game of thrones. Daario: You have a very suspicious mind. In my experience only dishonest people think this way. trust is a very important thing...in the remake of dawn of the dead. CJ is like 'Trust is the most important element in any relationship.'.. it's so true. if you don't have trust during confusing times, everything breaks down. but if it's money, understandably he goes for the sure thing, or less headache. and i respect that too. even if i am a guy you can trust in this situation.

one thing i noticed was when i told him i bought an RV he eyes darted from right to left and back. it's my understanding that when people are being dishonest their eye's go left first. i could be wrong. still, stupidity doesn't always compensate for honesty.

Nully, that's a various generous offer, but your mother wants you to have that money for you to have a better life. Give him something, but put most of that 300k towards your RV life
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    Nully, that's a various generous offer, but your mother wants you to have that money for you to have a better life. Give him something, but put most of that 300k towards your RV life
    This is good and kind advice. I hope you will take it.

Dumbfounding Monologues Beneeding Ligatures

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Dumbfounding Monologues Beneeding Ligatures
    I so want to know what this means. Help me understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Dope Meme Beyond Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Descry Magnificence, Become Learned