Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slumber Party 2017 at bed, bath and beyond

the bathrooms are ornamental!

it's a time traveling party. the invites will be sent next year so people can start showing up on time last year...

ps. the bathrooms are still ornamental.

Comment

sweet, I'll be able to get my House +40D bet down
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

"Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

My 20% off any item coupon is no longer expired.

Comment

Our Bed, Bath went to the Beyond years ago. Now, my wife has no place to buy kitchen stuff.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
              Yep, I too was going to post this.

It also doesn't help to google it as it just shows merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Yep, I too was going to post this.

It also doesn't help to google it as it just shows merchandise.
                Of course there aren't any pictures yet. Invitations for last year's party don't go out until next year. So how could we see any pictures?
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Of course there aren't any pictures yet. Invitations for last year's party don't go out until next year. So how could we see any pictures?
                  I may seriously walk through there later tonight. We are going to be close (Family is going to see Santa at the Mall).

Comment

I assume this is why this thread is in this forum:

In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X