Random acts of weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random acts of weirdness

So, yesterday I mailed Christmas cards to 2 ex-girlfriends. The weird part. The cards were in Spanish (to my knowledge neither of them speaks Spanish) and I did not sign the cards or put my return address on the envelopes.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

acosador
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

That fine line...
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Comment

Envié las tarjetas
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Should have included a dick pic.

Comment

I wouldn't be comfortable posting anything weirder than that. Kudos for setting a high bar.
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                I wouldn't be comfortable posting anything weirder than that. Kudos for setting a high bar.
                I got a good laugh out of the ambiguity there - specifically noting that you wouldn't be comfortable "posting" anything weirder... not the verb I would have used.

"doing"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Should have included a dick pic.
                  Said no one, ever.

Comment

Working...
                  X