Best album cover draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Here's a recent one I purchased because of the cover although I'm a fan.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• And johnny I think I prefer the back cover to ITAOTS and might frame it.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• Another I purchased just because of the cover, and not only was it a great album but valuable too.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            And johnny I think I prefer the back cover to ITAOTS and might frame it.

DMT has finally gone mad ... since when do jpegs have back covers?

Here's the other Blue Note album I'm surprised noone was looking at:

Comment

• Since I'm doubting anyone will scroll back to the cover I finally added to my last pick, I'll just add it to my leftovers:

This one was definitely going to be my Worst Album Cover pick:

And before Best Cover, Worst Album was eliminated, was going to go with this:

Comment

• And then a few potential wild cards:

Comment

• “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf (Wildcard)

This just crossed my mind! How did us 70's kids miss this one?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        I thought nipples were verboten on this site.
                        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                        X