No announcement yet.

Best album cover draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw it, I've got a ton of NSFW on my list but can't decide on what else to pick. Plus, I don't own this album but it gets me a little titillated whenever I see it in the used bin.

3.06 - Roxy Music - Country Life - NSFW

Comment

3.07 - Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen - Defining Band/Artist Shot

Comment

3.08 Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Last edited by johnnya24; 12-11-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

3.09 - Talking Heads - Speaking in Tongues - Rauschenberg version

synergistic

we are sooo artsy that we had an well known avant-garde artist make an unconventional album cover for us

https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-...ds-album-cover

Comment

3.10 10CC Original Soundtrack- Best cover terrible album

Last edited by Gregg; 12-11-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

3.11 The Allman Brothers at Fillmore East - Defining Band/Artist Shot

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

3.12 Beach Boys, Pet Sounds - innovative album, horrible cover that could have been from 1948. Seriously, goats???

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

4.01 AC/DC - Back in Black - I'll probably just slot this in as a wildcard but I really wanted this one.

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

FOR REDBRIDS

4.02 Derek and the Domino's - Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs

Comment

4.03- Cash- Best album w/artist pictured

Comment

4.04 - 2 Live Crew - As Nasty as they wanna be - NSFW

I never understood why there was such a huge controversy until I heard the unedited versions of the songs on the Backspin channel on Sirius/XM - some of you might want to check out the channel now called Rock The Bells or something like that

Comment

4.05 Slint - Spiderland

Last edited by johnnya24; 12-11-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

4.06 Dookie - Green Day - Synergistic

I feel like this album really syncs with the chaos on this album (in a good way)!

Comment

4.07 - Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath - synergistic

What's more synergistic than the first metal band featuring a creepy picture of a witch-like figure in the woods with a farmhouse in the background that definitely had some sort of Texas Chainsaw Massacre action of some sort. Imagine not knowing much about the band then dropping the needle to the sounds of church bells over rainfall then all of a sudden BOOM the guitars crash in playing the devil's tritone in the heaviest way possible. Eventually Ozzy chimes in with "What is this that stands before me? / Figure in black which points at me".

Comment

This would probably slip, but I'll take it because I like the CD and cover art a lot:

4.08 Fallen, Evanescence

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X