No announcement yet.

You've automatically been entered into a Whamageddon contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: DO NOT listen to the Christmas Hits playlist on Spotify.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      Just by reading this post you (lurkers too) have been entered into a RJ Whamageddon contest; post here as soon as you're disqualified.

Rules refresher.

I am in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        I am in.
        I am out.

Was out for dinner last night & sure enough it came on.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• I got knocked out yesterday too. Kids played Christmas songs on the Alexa and it came on. Forgot about it but as soon as it played I thought Dammit!

Comment

• Shit, I'm out.

Some old dude sang it when I was out at karaoke
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Shit, I'm out.

You're still in. You're only out when you hear the original version by Wham.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cool, yeah that was far from the original version lol
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Shit, I'm out.

Umm...the rules are literally 3 posts above yours.

Congrats on the near miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Umm...the rules are literally 3 posts above yours.

Congrats on the near miss.
                    Since when do I follow the rules?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Since when do I follow the rules?

Rule addendum. Statement of Self Disqualification is a form of disqualification. So you are out again

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Rule addendum. Statement of Self Disqualification is a form of disqualification. So you are out again
                        I disagree?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Wait--It says don't be a Dick, so am I out again?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I am out!

Grocery shopping yesterday got me in the orange juice section. Bah humbug.

Comment

• I meant to post this in this thread ...

I sometimes stream BBC2 radio in the evenings (which is late night in London) - Last Christmas came on again yesterday, and the DJ said that for three years in a row now he has played it in the 3 minutes after midnight spot on Dec 1 just to screw over all the whamageddon players
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                I meant to post this in this thread ...

I sometimes stream BBC2 radio in the evenings (which is late night in London) - Last Christmas came on again yesterday, and the DJ said that for three years in a row now he has played it in the 3 minutes after midnight spot on Dec 1 just to screw over all the whamageddon players
                                Is the DJ GwynInTheHall?

Comment

Working...
                                X