No announcement yet.

Best album covers draft - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that came to an abrupt end ... oh well, I'll post the few picks I had pegged later today.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      that came to an abrupt end ... oh well, I'll post the few picks I had pegged later today.
      I think in the future, ALL Sports Bar drafts should be limited to 8 rounds.

No, no....4 rounds!!
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Sigh...

Ah, well, back to the netherworld, then.

*poof*
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• I added Bat Out of Hell....which surprised me that no one remembered this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
            I added Bat Out of Hell....which surprised me that no one remembered this one.
            It was on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
              I added Bat Out of Hell....which surprised me that no one remembered this one.
              Look at post #311.

J
              Last edited by onejayhawk; 12-28-2018, 02:46 PM.
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                Look up this page.

J
                Why??

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                  Why??
                  That's a big question. Can you narrow it down?

See also the revision.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                    That's a big question. Can you narrow it down?

See also the revision.

J
                    Nope.

Comment

• If there were no Roger Dean album covers chosen, then you guys suck!
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        If there were no Roger Dean album covers chosen, then you guys suck!
                        Holy shit, it's Mith. I even picked a Rush cover in your "honor".

Comment

If there were no Roger Dean album covers chosen, then you guys suck!
                          Here is who Roger Dean is - https://www.google.com/search?q=roge...Pi7GqfJujlvEM:

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                            Holy shit, it's Mith. I even picked a Rush cover in your "honor".
                            I always thought that you were one of the coolest dudes on this site.
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I always thought that you were one of the coolest dudes on this site.
                              one of?

Comment

Working...
                              X