Best album covers draft - Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    not interested unless there are categories, otherwise it is "everyone post your favorite album art"
    That could be one category.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

I'm in! Haven't been around much lately but I'm always down for some music action.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        not interested unless there are categories, otherwise it is "everyone post your favorite album art"
        Okay:

OH....and you are welcome.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

How do I get invited to this shindig?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
            How do I get invited to this shindig?
            You're in!
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              You're in!
              I'd like to start off by thanking the academy. It's an honour just to be nominated. I'd also like to thank all the little people....The Munchkins.....Billy Barty.....Verne Troyer. I can't believe I'm included with all these other nominees. They absolutely represent the best of what our industry has to offer. I'm tearing up here a little....sorry....I'll finish up by simply repeating "Thank you!".

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                senorsheep is in, sent out some flyers to gregg and fresno.
                What about griz?

Comment

So, I'm assuming this will be a ssssssssslllllllllloooooooowwwwwwww dddddddrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaafffffffffftttttttttttttt.

Comment

I sense that you are anxious to get started.
                    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                      I sense that you are anxious to get started.
                      Not really. I just like being annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                        So, I'm assuming this will be a ssssssssslllllllllloooooooowwwwwwww dddddddrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaafffffffffftttttttttttttt.
                        Waiting to hear back from Gregg and hoping someone can reach out to Erik and Foot because I'm sure they'd want to join. How do we want to do categories? By decade? Genre? Random categories? All three? I like the ones proposed this far. Another could be "a cover you only found due to joining this draft".

It will of course skew heavily towards rock genre so it could be cool to require other genres, but not if it's going to ruin the fun.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Try swampdragon, heyelander, CJ

Comment

I'll message griz over on FB.

Comment

Ok I'll join in! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                                Ok I'll join in! Thanks!
                                Just "Thanks!"......wow.........

Comment

Working...
                                X