minorleagueball...john sickels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vecmizer View Post
    I really enjoy John's work but I am wondering if the The Athletic is worth it's subscription price. Anyone have any reviews good or bad??
    every sport is extensively covered. if purchasing just for fantasy baseball, not sure if worth the price. that said, they appear to have just released a 2020 fantasy kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vecmizer View Post
      I really enjoy John's work but I am wondering if the The Athletic is worth it's subscription price. Anyone have any reviews good or bad??
      i picked it up last year when they had a subscription sale. Really happy I have it.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I could go on all night.
        See told you this would be fun.
        someone putting their VD database to good(?) use.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          someone putting their VD database to good(?) use.
          haha, exactly

Comment

The Athletic is absolutely worth subscribing to. I think it's only about $5/month.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              The Athletic is absolutely worth subscribing to. I think it's only about $5/month.
              Agree 100%. I got it for 29.95 for a year around labor day and it was far more than I was hoping for.

Comment

This link gets you 40% off.

I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this link to get 40% off:
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I went to the Athletic to check out the pricing after that I went to facebook and lo and behold there was a link for 50% discount. Isn't it very strange how that happens

So I went ahead and signed up and got the year for $25. Thanks for the input guys.
                  Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                  Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Working...
                  X