Celine Dion's Satanist Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celine Dion's Satanist Agenda

LOL. I just had to post this in counterpoise to the Mars thread of liberalism-carried-to-absurd-extreme. And the comments!

Meanwhile, our favorite RJ goth family ought to sue Celine for co-opting their Bats Meow kids' clothing aesthetic.

At first I read this thread title as Celine Dion's Stalinist Agenda. Which could be interesting, too, I suppose. Maybe even make a good name for a band.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Um, what?
      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        LOL. I just had to post this in counterpoise to the Mars thread of liberalism-carried-to-absurd-extreme. And the comments!

Meanwhile, our favorite RJ goth family ought to sue Celine for co-opting their Bats Meow kids' clothing aesthetic.

https://www.nununuworld.com/
        The former is a prime example of a Christian author nully and I are familiar with stating "there are always some among us who can find demons under every doily".

Per the latter, I can only hope NR is suing their pants off. Though we probably wouldn't like the view.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

i always figured Dick Clark was either the devil or was possessed by a demon because he never seemed to age. they say one of his nicknames was 'worlds oldest teenager'. but after he died we never figured out where the demon went. perhaps it's possessing Celine Dion now.

and i quote Dick Clark 'I don't set trends. I just find out what they are and exploit them.' ..that's demon talk!

also if you watch the 25,000 dollar pyramid in reverse it has secret hidden messages. heh

Comment

Working...
          X