No announcement yet.

Early Look at the 2019 Fantasy Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After this horrific off-season, I'm knocking Gurley down to #3 or #4. Barkley is the clear-cut #1 overall player, period.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      After this horrific off-season, I'm knocking Gurley down to #3 or #4. Barkley is the clear-cut #1 overall player, period.
      I can't argue with you about Gurley.....I believe you can argue between Barkley, Zeke and McCaffrey in a PPR.

Barkely - 23.98 FPG - 94% Consistency
      McCaffrey - 24.25 FPG - 94% Consistency
      Elliott - 22.08 FPG - 93% Consistency (However, over his last 7 games, when he was more involved in the passing game.... 26.80 FPG - 100% Consistency)

So, it's pretty close....

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        I can't argue with you about Gurley.....I believe you can argue between Barkley, Zeke and McCaffrey in a PPR.

Barkely - 23.98 FPG - 94% Consistency
        McCaffrey - 24.25 FPG - 94% Consistency
        Elliott - 22.08 FPG - 93% Consistency (However, over his last 7 games, when he was more involved in the passing game.... 26.80 FPG - 100% Consistency)

So, it's pretty close....
        It seems from a far-off observer that Gurley, once he was given some competition, gave up on the team. What other explanation is there, given the Rams claimed he was 100%?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          It seems from a far-off observer that Gurley, once he was given some competition, gave up on the team. What other explanation is there, given the Rams claimed he was 100%?
          Yeah, I hear ya. The look on his face on the sideline was what got my attention....it seemed like he didn't give a crap.

Whether this carries over to the 2019 season, it's hard to tell....but it's risky as of this point.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
            Yeah, I hear ya. The look on his face on the sideline was what got my attention....it seemed like he didn't give a crap.

Whether this carries over to the 2019 season, it's hard to tell....but it's risky as of this point.
            Agreed. I'd probably take all three over him, so I'd put him 4th.

Comment

Working...
            X