Page 50 of 217 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TS Garp View Post
    How do you feel about that?
    He wouldn't be my first choice but I'm extremely confident he would crush Trump.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    He wouldn't be my first choice but I'm extremely confident he would crush Trump.
    Not my first (or second or third) choice, either, and I wish I was more confident he'd win.

That may be possible, just keep him away from little girls with long hair.....
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Quote Originally Posted by baldgriff View Post
    That may be possible, just keep him away from little girls with long hair.....
    I think that meme is way overblown. If Biden were really a creep with respect to little girls, he sure as heck wouldn't nuzzle their hair on camera with their parents present. It's one of those things where his opponents are making something creepy that's really just harmless, non-sexual affection and warmth toward children.

and seriously, hasn't your current president destroyed every sexual taboo anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Fly View Post
    I think that meme is way overblown. If Biden were really a creep with respect to little girls, he sure as heck wouldn't nuzzle their hair on camera with their parents present. It's one of those things where his opponents are making something creepy that's really just harmless, non-sexual affection and warmth toward children.
    I agree completely. It is one of many things that APPEAR wrong that Biden says or does that give me pause about his chances. But it is really unfair to suggest he is some kind of pedophile or something. The implication with such comments paints him as one of the worst things in the world. By all accounts, Biden, despite his oddities and faux pas, and whatever policy issues you may have with him, is a stand up human being. Really dirty pool to suggest otherwise without evidence or even accusations.

As if that's ever stopped them.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Because it's the south and they're about 50 years behind regarding race relations.
    I've lived in the South my entire life and that would not have been acceptable in any school publication or event I ever attended.

Because it's the south and they're about 50 years behind regarding race relations.
    Prejudiced against anyone?

No one running, or likely to run, will crush Trump. I seriously doubt any of them can beat Trump, but Biden less than most.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Quote Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Prejudiced against anyone?

No one running, or likely to run, will crush Trump. I seriously doubt any of them can beat Trump, but Biden less than most.

J
    I think that I agree with you on anyone beating trump. Stupidity and crass far outweigh decency in America.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."