Page 414 of 601 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 6001

Thread: Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    If he had more he would have been full of crepe
    That seems to be a prime qualifier for President nowadays...…..
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Crepes for dinner? You should have held out for more.
    It was Napa
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    It was Napa
    I love cabbage

I love cabbage
    With Ranchup!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Biden with some strong numbers in GA and FL. No Malarkey !

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    With Ranchup!
    ummmm…..Ranchup

Biden with some strong numbers in GA and FL. No Malarkey !
    Georgia, yes. Florida, it's definitely not good for Biden if he finishes behind Bloomberg, who actually got his first lead in any state poll in that Florida poll that came out today. If Biden loses any large state to another "moderate", he's in big trouble. He needs his presumed firewall of African American, seniors and establishment Democrats to stand strong in SC and then convert this into a two-person contest between him and Sanders on Super Tuesday. If Bloomberg, Buttigieg and Klobuchar are all still picking up delegates on Super Tuesday, I think Sanders will cruise to at the very least a solid plurality of delegates. (Warren could be a different story, as a rebound from her likely hurts Sanders more than Biden.) And if Sanders has a solid plurality of delegates going into the convention, I honestly believe the DNC would be nuts to deny him the nomination. His supporters would absolutely walk away from the party.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Fly View Post
    Georgia, yes. Florida, it's definitely not good for Biden if he finishes behind Bloomberg, who actually got his first lead in any state poll in that Florida poll that came out today. If Biden loses any large state to another "moderate", he's in big trouble. He needs his presumed firewall of African American, seniors and establishment Democrats to stand strong in SC and then convert this into a two-person contest between him and Sanders on Super Tuesday. If Bloomberg, Buttigieg and Klobuchar are all still picking up delegates on Super Tuesday, I think Sanders will cruise to at the very least a solid plurality of delegates. (Warren could be a different story, as a rebound from her likely hurts Sanders more than Biden.) And if Sanders has a solid plurality of delegates going into the convention, I honestly believe the DNC would be nuts to deny him the nomination. His supporters would absolutely walk away from the party.
    the fla numbers I saw had it Biden 33, Bloomberg 21, Bernie 11.

538 just adjusted their forecast now 2/5 for no majority and Sanders leading the pack at 1/3.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Fly View Post
    I'm trying to think what would bring Biden, Bloomberg, Klobuchar or Buttigieg to drop out before super Tuesday. Klobuchar I can see if she gets blanked in SC and Nevada. The others I'd be surprised if they dropped out in the next 3 weeks.

the fla numbers I saw had it Biden 33, Bloomberg 21, Bernie 11.

538 just adjusted their forecast now 2/5 for no majority and Sanders leading the pack at 1/3.
    What poll is that? I think that may just be a polling average (of one new poll out today and one from back in early January). The one that came out today has Bloomberg inching ahead of Biden, whereas Biden had a huge 26 point lead when Florida was last polled back in early January.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...mary-6847.html

So I read today's polling from Florida as awful for Biden considering where he was a little over a month ago.