No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read a fun list of top 10 likely vp candidates for biden https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/14/polit...har/index.html almost enough to run a fantasy draft. i have high confidence it will be warren, despite this board being very negative on this, but it is strictly because a few studies this past week that have been published that warren selection insures greatest margin for victory. I would live Harris as she is just a different level of tough and smart and I am not confident Biden even completing his 1st term so vp selection here is more important than usual. but here is top 10:
    10 Tammy Duckworth
    9 Stacey Abrahms
    8 Val Demmings
    7 Gretchen Whitmer
    6 Susan Rice
    5 Keisha Lance Bottoms
    4 Catherine Cortez Masto
    3 Warren
    2 Klobuchar
    1 Kam Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
      read a fun list of top 10 likely vp candidates for biden https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/14/polit...har/index.html almost enough to run a fantasy draft. i have high confidence it will be warren, despite this board being very negative on this, but it is strictly because a few studies this past week that have been published that warren selection insures greatest margin for victory. I would live Harris as she is just a different level of tough and smart and I am not confident Biden even completing his 1st term so vp selection here is more important than usual. but here is top 10:
      10 Tammy Duckworth
      9 Stacey Abrahms
      8 Val Demmings
      7 Gretchen Whitmer
      6 Susan Rice
      5 Keisha Lance Bottoms
      4 Catherine Cortez Masto
      3 Warren
      2 Klobuchar
      1 Kam Harris
      There is no way Klobuchar is #2 right now.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        There is no way Klobuchar is #2 right now.
        Warren is DOA and Masto withdrew.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Warren is DOA
          While I agree she won't be the pick this is simply ridiculous.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

While I agree she won't be the pick this is simply ridiculous.
            If you agree she won't be the pick, why is my assessment ridiculous. You've already admitted that it is accurate.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              If you agree she won't be the pick, why is my assessment ridiculous. You've already admitted that it is accurate.
              Because there is plenty of evidence that suggests she is, and should be, in the top tier of candidates that he is considering.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Because there is plenty of evidence that suggests she is, and should be, in the top tier of candidates that he is considering.
                Well we all know that what should be isn't always what occurs now don't we.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Like much of this year, the country has swiftly changed since May 14. Warren may have been a good choice pre-civil rights unrest, but now it almost has to be an African-American woman, which means she's likely outside the Top 4 or 5.

Comment

• This video is a great example of what democratic cities and states look like but the left blames 3-years-in Trump for America's problems. pelosi, schitf, and many other career lefty's have been around for decades getting rich while they destroy the nation. but people are waking up to the sickness of leftism, and it is going to be another 4 years of President Trump...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      This video is a great example of what democratic cities and states look like but the left blames 3-years-in Trump for America's problems. pelosi, schitf, and many other career lefty's have been around for decades getting rich while they destroy the nation. but people are waking up to the sickness of leftism, and it is going to be another 4 years of President Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neh7ZzrnTBw
                      https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/st...-no?authuser=0

Comment

• Art posting Trump campaign videos is about what I'd expect given the rest of the garbage he writes.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Art posting Trump campaign videos is about what I'd expect given the rest of the garbage he writes.
                          A diet of paint chips is not the way to go for sure. Not shocking he is from the "great white north"

Comment

• Joe Biden is the first challenger to be ahead of the incumbent in every May poll (FORTY of them) since Jimmy Carter in 1976, and the only challenger in US polling history (dating back to the 1930s) to be up on an elected incumbent in every May poll.

Comment

Art posting Trump campaign videos is about what I'd expect given the rest of the garbage he writes.
                              Given that most of his posts until recently, (when I guess he has felt emboldened by the recent riots) were spineless re-postings of youtube nonsense with little to know comment, I'm at least impressed he is finally stating clearly and explicitly his opinions, so there is no question of where he stands or who he is--bravo for speaking your mind, even when you are in the minority. I just wish he or another silent Trump supporter would defend their positions with actual evidence from time to time and not just make baseless claims and post random youtube videos.

I fully understand why Chance doesn't get back into this, but I do wish more Trump supporters had a fraction of his ability to try to bring actual evidence to their arguments. At least real debate can happen when we have a shared ground of credible facts to deal with. And heck, I even learned a thing or two once in awhile from Chance that made me think of things differently. I find no merit at all in posts like Art's or many of 1jay's before him that did not bring the facts and evidence, just baseless opinions and/or outright lies. I wish we had at least one far right voice left here who had evidence and logic as the basis of their arguments.

ETA: Then again, it is also my belief that if more people looked at all the evidence and logic, they would not be Trump supporters to begin with.
                              Last edited by Sour Masher; 05-31-2020, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Could Art be PGP reincarnate?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X