Page 405 of 436 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4353

Thread: Election 2020

  1. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    wow, just saw this regarding Bloomberg. I have to imagine it will be problematic


    https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/s...73723720396808
    Nauseating but not surprising really, as everyone recognized it was a racist policy to begin with.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

    Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

  2. #4042
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    Nauseating but not surprising really, as everyone recognized it was a racist policy to begin with.
    I agree. It isn't surprising, however, these are fairly recent recordings and will make it clear that he is insincere in his apologies. He had recently surged in popularity among Blacks, as Biden sank. I suspect that may change with more scrutiny

  3. #4043
    All Star GwynnInTheHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas!
    Posts
    5,365
    FWIW, $350 is 1/100th of your annual salary, not 1/10. #NOTmathnerd

    $350 a MONTH comes out to $4200 a year and is actually More than a 1/10 of my annual salary, thanks for the Help.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    If every Racist, Homophobe, Misogynist, Bigot, Xenophobe, Nationalist, Science Denying, Fact Ignoring, Lie Accepting, Hypocritical, and/or Fake Christian who is absolutely going to vote only for Trump is joined by the Selfish, Greedy and Callous who are more interested in their own welfare than others or the Nation in general.

    Then sure--he has a chance to win another 4 years.
    Those too, I suppose. Mostly ordinary people that like what this administration has done. Did you know that Iowa had a record turn out for the Republican caucus.

    J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

    Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

    GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

    Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

    I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

  5. #4045
    Administrator revo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fuggedabboutit
    Posts
    19,913
    Quote Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Those too, I suppose. Mostly ordinary people that like what this administration has done. Did you know that Iowa had a record turn out for the Republican caucus.

    J
    Thatís absolutely incorrect. There were 32,000 who turned out for the 2020 GOP Iowa Causcus. Your boy Ted Cruz got 52,000 votes alone in the 2016 Iowa Caucus.

  6. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    That’s absolutely incorrect. There were 32,000 who turned out for the 2020 GOP Iowa Causcus. Your boy Ted Cruz got 52,000 votes alone in the 2016 Iowa Caucus.
    Oh but wait I'm sure there's an explanation!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

    Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

  7. #4047
    All Star Sour Masher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,378
    Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    Oh but wait I'm sure there's an explanation!
    I will guess it. It was a record for an unopposed incumbent, so a caucus that did not really matter (I am just guessing this, I do not know or care enough to look it up). Of course, that is not at all what 1jay said, but he likes to be blatantly wrong, but using vague language that later allows him to clarify something closer to truth, so us lefties can go ape correcting him, and then he has an out to continue to poke us. In that, he shares something with his esteemed POTUS.

  8. #4048
    Administrator revo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fuggedabboutit
    Posts
    19,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Sour Masher View Post
    I will guess it. It was a record for an unopposed incumbent, so a caucus that did not really matter (I am just guessing this, I do not know or care enough to look it up). Of course, that is not at all what 1jay said, but he likes to be blatantly wrong, but using vague language that later allows him to clarify something closer to truth, so us lefties can go ape correcting him, and then he has an out to continue to poke us. In that, he shares something with his esteemed POTUS.
    The last three Republican incumbents ran unopposed, so there ya go. New world record!

  9. #4049
    All Star Sour Masher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,378
    My bad, I was wrong, as I just read Bill Weld got a delegste in Iowa, so I guess trump is not unipposed. My new gyess is 1jay will ignore Revo's factual correction, and may instead post a comment about how John McCain stood agaisnt Trump, but that does not matter anymore, because he is dead. Oh wait, he already did that. Darn. I am out of guesses.

  10. #4050
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I agree. It isn't surprising, however, these are fairly recent recordings and will make it clear that he is insincere in his apologies. He had recently surged in popularity among Blacks, as Biden sank. I suspect that may change with more scrutiny
    Although if u see him and Obama in a commercial 3 timea a night maybe a tweet that no one will see wont really matter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •