Page 401 of 626 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 6254

Thread: Election 2020

you guys were talking about money earlier? not sure anyone's actually looked at the net worth of politicians, but Sanders would be the poorest Senator in history. it's pretty alarming how rich every politician is.

no more of that worshiping the lifestyles of the rich and famous robin leach shit. life isn't a reality tv show, yet we worship them, and they screw us in our adulation.

………….K...……..
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

TW you are not even from this country. and you're going to lead all of us, good luck with that.

you are going to find a lot other countries less acceptable to it

i know when i talk to french people in france, when i talk to them in english, it doesn't matter what i say if i can't say it in french. and i imagine it's the same way here spanish to english.

to be honest, you really don't even have a right to comment on American politics.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    ………….K...……..
    and your one vote is gonna save the world? we are only debating ourselves. you are wasting your time man on useless politics.

it's a soap opera. Trump has it right. it's natural what it's become. he just got us to it's uselessness quicker. 10 years from now you'll be saying the same thing. but you should be saying it now instead of believing there is a savior. it's true.

are you guys gonna cheer like they did in south korea when they got their president removed for corruption thinking it would make a difference in their lives? ..or how about another country. there are plenty out there. how about brazil?

are you going to be on the front page of the newspaper cheering, only to find yourself back there again in a decade cheering for the next savior? well, at least you had a moment when you could say you won. is that what it's about winning. if that was all it was about you'd be like jay. doesn't matter as long as you win.

self deception. yeah, not that i ever had anything, but i believe the cat i ran into was my reincarnated cat. and i am well self taught in the method. only i used to apply it to everyone else. yet here i am like everyone else. funny how that works out.

i am allowed to live in a fantasy world too. like everyone else.

Journeyman
    Some bounce back for Sanders ahead of the primary.
    Up +2 in Suffolk (3 point gain since yesterday)
    Up +10 in Emerson (3 point gain since yesterday)

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    It would, but look at the Nevada polls. Mayochup Pete is going to have to outperform drastically in both states to win. Nevada looks impossible....and then he will get crushed in SC. His debate answer regarding Marijuana arrests (to stop the "slaughter" in South Bend) as well as his record as a mayor make him pretty toxic. Though I'll admit I never thought he would compete in Iowa and NH. So I could be wrong.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...mary-d/nevada/
    It looks like they haven’t added a poll in Nevada since Jan 14.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I usually hate talking all the polls and strategy stuff regarding elections, but I do find this race very interesting. With Pete rising, Biden sinking (but still leading in national polls), Klobuchar getting good press and Bloomberg lurking it is a pretty fascinating race to follow.
    I enjoy the polls and political sciency stuff of the elections. When you (mostly) support the Libertarians, this is what your left with, lol.Usually Revo carries the ball on the poll updates—I’m just filling in for him temporarily.

i'm a liberal, my whole life. born in SC meant to be some white trash fly over country piece of shit. sorry. i'll tell you i hate guns and roses, kid rock, and bob segers song turn the page. i learned a lot living at campgrounds this year. every piece of white fucking trash has drug problems.

that being said, i used to read the wall street journal a lot, and what really pissed me off was this guy from the house of lords in london always trying to write articles against global warming. not that it had anything to do with his opinion but only because he was from fucking england commentating on our politics. i didn't agree with his opinion but that doesn't matter. now, even if i agree with your opinion, it still doesn't matter. you didn't serve the country from canada, you weren't born at fort jackson in 1968 and put up for adoption.

i learned this from white trash at the campground. it's not just a physical wall. it's about that guy from england writing in the wsj trying to influence american politics.

and if you want to make the argument that america is so big it's shortcomings influence the world, it's just another argument about hoping someone will be some impossible savoir. only you can save yourself.

all of you, i am fine with it. but for 20 years you've been all jerking off about politics. maybe it's time to realize, you are wasting your time. when the only thread that is active here about politics.. besides baseball. you are just venting. and in 20 years haven't changed.

when you can only take about one thing, it's a disease. when a soap opera is your only passion. you are only spreading it.