No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It also gives new context to all that lifting rocks off...………….
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      It also gives new context to all that lifting rocks off...………….
      Hey, whatever gets his rocks off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Hey, whatever gets his rocks off.
        As long as it's between two consenting Odults.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Phew! Nothing to see here. Joe was just being ‘too cavalier’.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
            https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/...ou-aint-black/

Phew! Nothing to see here. Joe was just being ‘too cavalier’.
            Just stay home Joe, be quiet--allow the other side to make the mistakes.

Or, step aside and let someone else take the nod.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Just stay home Joe, be quiet--allow the other side to make the mistakes.

Or, step aside and let someone else take the nod.
              Yeah, if I’m managing the Biden campaign, there are no live interviews, just taped policy speeches. Only 1 debate and maybe 1 town hall (stuffed with rank and file democrats). Otherwise, just sit back, say nothing and let Trump light himself on fire.

I also think the odds of Kamala Harris being the VP just went thru the roof.
              Last edited by nots; 05-22-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-pro...123910329.html

The more you put him in front of a camera, the better chance Trump has to win.
                Ugh, this was bad. He has a perfect opportunity to sit in his basement for months and gain support! Gah!

Comment

• Can the convention just nominate Newsom at this point?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Can the convention just nominate Newsom at this point?
                    I am up for that.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Ugh, this was bad. He has a perfect opportunity to sit in his basement for months and gain support! Gah!
                      How quickly your confidence is shaken, haha!

You think he's going to beat Trump by hiding? Get real! He needs to show basic competence and he cannot do it!

Trump is going to start saying "look at Sleepy Joe Biden, hiding in his basement to avoid any more embarrassments. He is not well. We wish him well, but not in this case, in terms of being the President. He should get some rest, maybe in a retirement home."

Do you admit his mental decline is real and scary yet, or still think its just a gaffe?
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Can the convention just nominate Newsom at this point?
                        How is this more desirable than simply letting voters shift to Sanders, who already has a ton of delegates, won several primary states, and is already on the ballot? I don't mind Newsom, but how is that more legitimate?

Nah, you guys are stuck with Biden now, unless he suffers a health issue before election day, which is honestly not a super long shot. So there is a glimmer of hope.
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• My VP prediction is Klobuchar. He wants a winner from the Midwest who has character. Klobuchar has more name recognition than Whitmer given her long primary run. She held her own state, which Kamala Harris and Snake Warren couldn't do.

Biden tipped his hand over and over now. He believes he already has the entire black vote locked up, much like he had their parents locked up through the crime bill. So why would he take a black VP when he's got the black vote locked up? He tipped again saying "I have multiple black female VP candidates. MULTIPLE." Ok, why would it matter if you're picking Kamala Harris anyway?

Did you guys see him break Stacy Abrahms heart on Lawrence O'Donnell? That was rough! He booked an appearance with her to publicly embarrass her when he made it clear she wouldn't be his VP.

Comment

• what constitutes campaigning hard in support of trump? you may not think so, but if you are so relentless in beating down biden, that is de facto rowing in direction of trump. if you watch a clip of last few seconds where biden was too casual in saying obvious, he was pointing out in effect, trump has not been a friend to dark skin people.

last polling i saw had black support for trump/biden at something like 2% trump/97% biden, and this sit down where he addressed real issues on breakfast club with not at all softball questions, this was not a trump fan, true, but platform was not at all a biden zealot either. He answered well, looked strong and competent, and was more substantitive than, for instance, the debates where everyone was fighting for snipets of soundbites. and last couple debates looked strong as well, certainly well stronger than trump could muster. that biden closed interview by saying obvious, you are not voting trump if you are black, was too casual, but was not the pearl clutching, oh me, oh my, the titanic is sinking error.

to continually try to rally people to trash biden is acting like you are on trump payroll, which you could claim as trump doesnt pay contractors in end anyway. here is reality, this pie chart, 99% time trump saying really harmful, ignorant, hateful speech as a matter of course, but a 1% sliver of biden gaffes, if force fed thru a we must find a gaffe machine lens. but the coverage is tilted more than 50% toward biden "miscues", and again, worst of biden miscues are trump on his best days, after lunch of course, trump stays in residence in mornings dressed in pjs and watching FOX. the natural course of dems is we must provide equal coverage, equal time, to prove how fair and just we are, when we are dealing with what is not an equal measure of 2 men.

we have biden, you support the one option we have to unseat the sitting fascist, as in the guy who just fired his 4th IG in just past 6 weeks because they were barely looking at the daily corruption of trump admin. or you decide biden isnt quite pure enough standard bearer and continually pile on him, as if this is not an either/or equation.

as i laid out prior post, you could without much effort point out a hundred ways trump is weaker this cycle, and biden is in stronger position, namely replacing a despised person with someone who has positive likeability scores. or you can make it your continued mission to harm by pile driving biden, though it would be less harmful if you just spent your days burning homeless shelters down, or deflating everyones tires. you are in service of an actual evil person if your deluded duty is i must trash biden, and I would recommend final steps in embracing trump, or leaving country and finding a better fit, unless you are already a foreign resident, in which case you could spend time vandalising your own gas station quiki marts as a more useful activity.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                              what constitutes campaigning hard in support of trump? you may not think so, but if you are so relentless in beating down biden, that is de facto rowing in direction of trump. if you watch a clip of last few seconds where biden was too casual in saying obvious, he was pointing out in effect, trump has not been a friend to dark skin people.

last polling i saw had black support for trump/biden at something like 2% trump/97% biden, and this sit down where he addressed real issues on breakfast club with not at all softball questions, this was not a trump fan, true, but platform was not at all a biden zealot either. He answered well, looked strong and competent, and was more substantitive than, for instance, the debates where everyone was fighting for snipets of soundbites. and last couple debates looked strong as well, certainly well stronger than trump could muster. that biden closed interview by saying obvious, you are not voting trump if you are black, was too casual, but was not the pearl clutching, oh me, oh my, the titanic is sinking error.

to continually try to rally people to trash biden is acting like you are on trump payroll, which you could claim as trump doesnt pay contractors in end anyway. here is reality, this pie chart, 99% time trump saying really harmful, ignorant, hateful speech as a matter of course, but a 1% sliver of biden gaffes, if force fed thru a we must find a gaffe machine lens. but the coverage is tilted more than 50% toward biden "miscues", and again, worst of biden miscues are trump on his best days, after lunch of course, trump stays in residence in mornings dressed in pjs and watching FOX. the natural course of dems is we must provide equal coverage, equal time, to prove how fair and just we are, when we are dealing with what is not an equal measure of 2 men.

we have biden, you support the one option we have to unseat the sitting fascist, as in the guy who just fired his 4th IG in just past 6 weeks because they were barely looking at the daily corruption of trump admin. or you decide biden isnt quite pure enough standard bearer and continually pile on him, as if this is not an either/or equation.

as i laid out prior post, you could without much effort point out a hundred ways trump is weaker this cycle, and biden is in stronger position, namely replacing a despised person with someone who has positive likeability scores. or you can make it your continued mission to harm by pile driving biden, though it would be less harmful if you just spent your days burning homeless shelters down, or deflating everyones tires. you are in service of an actual evil person if your deluded duty is i must trash biden, and I would recommend final steps in embracing trump, or leaving country and finding a better fit, unless you are already a foreign resident, in which case you could spend time vandalising your own gas station quiki marts as a more useful activity.
                              This is pure gold. Thank you so much dude.

I guess you missed it. I'm Canadian. I already enjoy most of the things Bernie was fighting for, and more. Cashed my fat $2K/mth stimulus cheques from my government tit during covid. Now that you're down to choosing between two horrible candidates in a sham democracy, you think the best approach is to pretend Biden is better or more mentally competant than he is. You speak as if Biden's mental failings in every single public appearance are a media creation, and it's honestly laughable. There's still time to abort the Titantic that is Joe Biden heading straight into the iceberg that is Trump. I have no doubt that the Biden of 2008 could absolutely destroy Trump and be a competant leader, but the Biden of 2020 and beyond CANNOT do either. Stop denying reality. If you're the one on the Titanic telling everyone "stop shouting about the iceberg! If we just keep quiet, and talk loudly about the re-inforced walls of the ship, while hiding in our bunks, maybe we'll sneak on past!"... well, that seems a silly approach to me.

I hope for the best for all Americans. Biden may be marginally better than Trump, but he's a band-aid for a bullet wound at best. He is completely unequipped for the public faceoff with Trump, and mentally unequipped to lead. He is the equivalent of a 49 year old Jamie Moyer throwing in Coors field in 2012. Too much mileage, in too rough of terrain. Likelihood of implosion, nearly 100%.

I know you're stuck with what you're stuck with. I hope something unpredictable changes the dynamic before either of these buffoons run the country into the ground. I hope they both die from Corona after sweating all over each other in a pushup contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                                How quickly your confidence is shaken, haha!

You think he's going to beat Trump by hiding? Get real! He needs to show basic competence and he cannot do it!

Trump is going to start saying "look at Sleepy Joe Biden, hiding in his basement to avoid any more embarrassments. He is not well. We wish him well, but not in this case, in terms of being the President. He should get some rest, maybe in a retirement home."

Do you admit his mental decline is real and scary yet, or still think its just a gaffe?
                                Oh puhleeze. It was a mistake. Not a major mistake, but one where he needs to tread lightly in the future.

You were completely wrong on the Democratic Nomination outcome, and I am extremely confident your prognosticating prowess will let you down again.

Comment

Working...
                                X