Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    Pence is up there with Cruz- they both creep me out!
    Actually, I think Pence is an example of liberal overreactionary fear just as AOC draws out the far right wackos. I don’t see it. He sits silently at any meeting with a big old fake smile on his face playing company man just waiting for the inevitable. Other than the liberal smear narrative of Pence’s LGBT attack’s (look at how liberal media took great pleasure in repeatedly showing him at the swearing in of the bi-senator from AZ! I saw nothing when they saw him apparently struggling to swear her in!). Other than this narrative, what has he done that causes any real fear.
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      You keep pushing this when no one else, not even Cruz family members would dare suggest it. I think I am not alone in thinking you are certifiable for thinking the most unlikeable man in politics, Ted Cruz, will be our next president. That said, if you end up being right, you get ALL the bragging rights. In fact, I propose that every Hot Topics poster in here should agree to change their avatar to Ted Cruz's tonsil stone eating face if he wins, in honor of the boldness of your prediction.
      It's a simple matter of talent, skillset, and opportunity. Cruz is easily smarter than anyone the Democrats can promote, including Professor Warren. What people miss is the meticulous preparation. He went from Ted Who to being the only Republican with a chance to beat Trump in the primaries. Now he's a national name. Yes, he's an ulikeable, smirking, self-serving asshole. So was Hillary and corrupt to boot.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
        President of what?
        J's Bizzaro World.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          J's Bizzaro World.
          No. Just after-Trump world.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• testes. Testes 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
              Actually, I think Pence is an example of liberal overreactionary fear just as AOC draws out the far right wackos. I don’t see it. He sits silently at any meeting with a big old fake smile on his face playing company man just waiting for the inevitable. Other than the liberal smear narrative of Pence’s LGBT attack’s (look at how liberal media took great pleasure in repeatedly showing him at the swearing in of the bi-senator from AZ! I saw nothing when they saw him apparently struggling to swear her in!). Other than this narrative, what has he done that causes any real fear.
              Pence is the Handsmaid Tale personified.
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                Pence is the Handsmaid Tale personified.
                Which character?

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                  Which character?

J
                  I couldn’t respond to FB because I didn’t really understand the comment. I haven’t watched or read this story but I assumed it wasn’t a compliment of Pence. Other than possibly providing evidence of my point in my first sentence, I’m not sure what to make of it.
                  I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                    Which character?

J
                    the Nation of Gilead
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                      I couldn’t respond to FB because I didn’t really understand the comment. I haven’t watched or read this story but I assumed it wasn’t a compliment of Pence. Other than possibly providing evidence of my point in my first sentence, I’m not sure what to make of it.
                      You are right, if you haven't watched or read The Handsmaids Tale, you won't understand the reference

Comment

• Avid Trump hating billionaire Tom Steyer has decided not to run for president in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Avid Trump hating billionaire Tom Steyer has decided not to run for president in 2020.
                          Whew ----- dodged one there....
                          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            the Nation of Gilead
                            Wow. Backhand compliments live.

On the subject of the thread, Nate Silver did an article on Democratic party and how it breaks down into constituent groups.
                            • Party Loyalists
                            • The Left
                            • Millennials and Friends
                            • Black voters
                            • Hispanic voters (sometimes in combination with Asian voters)

The groups overlap extensively. Candidates need to be solid in at least three groups. Future articles will cover specific candidates.
                            Graphics by Rachael Dottle Over the long course of the Republican presidential nomination process in 2015 and 2016, we frequently featured a diagram called “The…

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Well we now know he gets his teeth done.... He's rich enough to have dental care. And we complain about Trump being a narcissist?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-media-1096173

Gag - literally and figuratively.
                              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Test test

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X