Page 560 of 567 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5670

Thread: Election 2020

  1. #5591
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf View Post
    People call me out when I'm out of line and i apologize.

    Someone else gets out of line and you focus on me while absolving them.

    He hasn't expressed regret for being a dick to Mith, even when called out on it. Unaccountable.
    Sorry, I was busy teaching my first grader his home schooling lessons. Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.

  2. #5592
    All Star GwynnInTheHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego--Home Again.
    Posts
    6,018
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    If I change my name back to umjewboy, can I behave like a middle schooler again? This damn adulting always getting in the way.

    Lighten up, TW. This board is made up of running gags - some going back as far as the original RJ board, such as Mith complaining about his players, OneJ is secretly Ted Cruz, Fresno Bob is having sex with all of our wives, Steve and his multiple personalities....errrr, sorry, alleged multiple personalities, as it has never been conclusively proven that he is anything other than Steve and, possibly, Steve 2.0 (evidence under review). Hell, there's even a running gag that MoonlightJ actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to baseball - that one has been going on FOREVER (unprovoked shot at our fearless leader, zing!). Everyone is going through hell right now - other than minimal errands, I have not left my house in over two months and my kids are driving me nuts, despite what wonderful things are posted on Facebook about them. I come here to laugh and to escape, enjoy the twists and turns and randomness that a thread takes. If Mith ever expressed any actual offense at the running gag, I would obviously stop. But, as recently as 2018, I made a similar joke in a thread and he referred to as "hilarious." If something has changed since then, please show me and I will be happy to withdraw my comment and stop the running gag.

    http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...light=umjewman
    I disagree
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  3. #5593
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Sorry, I was busy teaching my first grader his home schooling lessons. Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.
    One more day of teaching to my 2nd grader! The finish line is in sight!

  4. #5594
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,401
    Quote Originally Posted by nots View Post
    One more day of teaching to my 2nd grader! The finish line is in sight!
    I hate you right now. Our school runs until June 19th, I still have another month!!!!!!

  5. #5595
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    I hate you right now. Our school runs until June 19th, I still have another month!!!!!!
    Ouch. My sympathies for sure.

  6. #5596
    All Star Hornsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of Darkness
    Posts
    9,895
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Sorry, I was busy teaching my first grader his home schooling lessons. Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.

    Much better parenting...kudos.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

    "Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

  7. #5597
    Journeyman Teenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bay, ON, CAN
    Posts
    2,822
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    If I change my name back to umjewboy, can I behave like a middle schooler again? This damn adulting always getting in the way.

    Lighten up, TW. This board is made up of running gags - some going back as far as the original RJ board, such as Mith complaining about his players, OneJ is secretly Ted Cruz, Fresno Bob is having sex with all of our wives, Steve and his multiple personalities....errrr, sorry, alleged multiple personalities, as it has never been conclusively proven that he is anything other than Steve and, possibly, Steve 2.0 (evidence under review). Hell, there's even a running gag that MoonlightJ actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to baseball - that one has been going on FOREVER (unprovoked shot at our fearless leader, zing!). Everyone is going through hell right now - other than minimal errands, I have not left my house in over two months and my kids are driving me nuts, despite what wonderful things are posted on Facebook about them. I come here to laugh and to escape, enjoy the twists and turns and randomness that a thread takes. If Mith ever expressed any actual offense at the running gag, I would obviously stop. But, as recently as 2018, I made a similar joke in a thread and he referred to as "hilarious." If something has changed since then, please show me and I will be happy to withdraw my comment and stop the running gag.

    http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...light=umjewman
    It seemed to me that Mith responding that he wasn't so fond of the typical harassment that goes on here would be a time to maybe avoid your impulse to poke fun at him. Maybe I misread the situation.

  8. #5598
    All Star Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,303
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Next time I'll focus on addressing your outrage and tell my kid to go fuck himself.
    No, just tell him he sucks and he's going to grow up to be a librarian.

  9. #5599
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf View Post
    It seemed to me that Mith responding that he wasn't so fond of the typical harassment that goes on here would be a time to maybe avoid your impulse to poke fun at him. Maybe I misread the situation.
    I didn't read your post as talking about harassment of posters but talking about the tiresome political arguments that go on here, where I know what people are going to say before they say it and nobody is going to change their mind. But, I could be wrong....there's a first time for everything. Heyoooooo!

  10. #5600
    Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    No, just tell him he sucks and he's going to grow up to be a librarian.
    With how bad my wife and I are at teaching, I'll be lucky if they can get any job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •