Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Or, as other GOPers fear.....they just don’t vote at all and Dopey’s made up nonsense bites them all in the ass. Let’s not forget that despite the GOP’s denial of science and common sense, Trumpies didn’t show up in Tulsa and the NH rally was cancelled for similar reasons. So despite what the GOPers are pushing, it seems many are still fearful.
    Right, but it amounts to the same thing--the margin of victory will very likely be greater for mail in ballots than in-person voting, and Trump will use that as evidence that it was voter fraud in Biden's favor when there is an obvious, rational reason for it--he told his voters not to vote that way.

Comment

• Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Trump by single digits in North Carolina and Georgia, according to new polls.

A CBS News/YouGov survey of likely voters in North Carolina found Biden leading the president by four percentage points, 48 to 44, just outside of the poll's margin of error.

The former vice president also leads Trump by one percentage point in a survey of likely voters in Georgia, 46-45. No Democrat has won Georgia in a presidential race since Jimmy Carter in 1976. President Obama won North Carolina narrowly in 2008, and the state is seen as one of the big swing states in 2020.

Comment

• Why do i get the sick feeling that Trump supporter Sean Hannity will run for president in 2024?
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Why do i get the sick feeling that Trump supporter Sean Hannity will run for president in 2024?
          The only arena I want him in is a steel cage match between him and fellow Fox News pundit Carlson Tucker. Two demagogues enter, who will emerge with the right to follow in the footsteps of their icon, reality start turned mass murderer, Donald Trump?!

My money is on Hannity. Carlson looks like he couldn't fight himself out of a wet paper bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Why do i get the sick feeling that Trump supporter Sean Hannity will run for president in 2024?
            Democrats can only hope for such a positive outcome. That said, he won't do it since he couldn't stand to get trampled by Nikki Haley.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              The only arena I want him in is a steel cage match between him and fellow Fox News pundit Carlson Tucker. Two demagogues enter, who will emerge with the right to follow in the footsteps of their icon, reality start turned mass murderer, Donald Trump?!

My money is on Hannity. Carlson looks like he couldn't fight himself out of a wet paper bag.
              And throw in a fighting cock and a pitbull just to make it more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Democrats can only hope for such a positive outcome. That said, he won't do it since he couldn't stand to get trampled by Nikki Haley.
                I admire your optimism that your party will go back to trying to run serious, qualified candidates rather than fear-mongering, loud-mouths with no experience (and a minority woman, no less, which would be a first at the level of POTUS). I don't know what gives you that confidence, but the country would be a better place for it. But I don't see the racist, misogynistic portion of Trump's base backing Nikki Haley.

You seem to support folks based on their positions and not on their identity, but many do not, and you must admit that includes many in your party.

Comment

• So now Dopey supports mail-in voting.....but only in Florida.

And he horribly mispronounces Yosemite as Yo-sem-Might.

He’s really a special kind of stupid.

Comment

So now Dopey supports mail-in voting.....but only in Florida.

I'm trying to think how diminished Biden will have to be to get to forgetting how to pronounce Yosemite. Trump is gonna play up that Biden has lost a step, because he has, but he is absolutely the worst kettle to be calling any pot not all there. Biden on his worst day still has more knowledge about government and how things run in his pinkie than Trump does in his whole body on his best day.

Comment

So now Dopey supports mail-in voting.....but only in Florida.

The park service is now hurriedly changing signage at the park entrances to prove that he was right.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        The park service is now hurriedly changing signage at the park entrances to prove that he was right.
                        Are we sure he was not giving a casual shout out to a Jewish reporter?

Comment

It's hard to get any work done when your hand is constantly smacking your forehead..
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Are we sure he was not giving a casual shout out to a Jewish reporter?
                            I see what you did there...........
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

the park service is now hurriedly changing signage at the park entrances to prove that he was right.
                              lol!!

Comment

I admire your optimism that your party will go back to trying to run serious, qualified candidates rather than fear-mongering, loud-mouths with no experience (and a minority woman, no less, which would be a first at the level of POTUS). I don't know what gives you that confidence, but the country would be a better place for it. But I don't see the racist, misogynistic portion of Trump's base backing Nikki Haley.
                                Haley's positives were huge, so much so that there really were Trump campaign staff advising him to dump Pence for her.

She's as sure as anyone to run for the nomination in 2024, and I don't see anyone in the GOP who'll stop her. I'd love to see Hannity try, as I'm 100% sure he'd get his big and little head handed to him.

And given that the racist, misogynistic portion will be given a choice between Haley and either Susan Rice or Kamala Harris, I think I know who they'll vote for. Cynical, yes, but true nonetheless.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X