Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Wow. You think calling someone fat and old and challenging them to pushup contests shows strength. We have to agree to disagree.

How about his new campaign slogan rollout, the 'No Malarkey' tour... you think he's poised to turn out the millenial vote in the general? Again, agree to disagree.
    Somehow, you again misstate what I said. "you could if you strain hear biden say "look, fat", but it was "look, facts", as in biden was not calling the troll fat, he was trying to get the dweeb to use his head and try to get facts straight. the main complaint of troll, besides the fox lie of joe biden got son a job at burism, was biden was too old, so bidens closing remark to the older and confused guy was a clapback of no i knew you werent voting for me your too old, yuck, yuck. as in giving it back to the the troll."

no biggie, but someone who actually watches clip a couple times will note the theme of biden response, from the you are a damn liar, to get your facts straight, and again to the "look, facts" that i guess someone on fox decided was biden calling someone fat. no biggie, but this confrontation wont hurt joe biden and after thinking it over i cant imagine it being handled much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
      Somehow, you again misstate what I said. "you could if you strain hear biden say "look, fat", but it was "look, facts", as in biden was not calling the troll fat, he was trying to get the dweeb to use his head and try to get facts straight. the main complaint of troll, besides the fox lie of joe biden got son a job at burism, was biden was too old, so bidens closing remark to the older and confused guy was a clapback of no i knew you werent voting for me your too old, yuck, yuck. as in giving it back to the the troll."

no biggie, but someone who actually watches clip a couple times will note the theme of biden response, from the you are a damn liar, to get your facts straight, and again to the "look, facts" that i guess someone on fox decided was biden calling someone fat. no biggie, but this confrontation wont hurt joe biden and after thinking it over i cant imagine it being handled much better.
      Yep, pretty much exactly what happened, but both the far left and the right will twist it to fit their narrative. Just like the faux outrage over poor little Baron. Barf.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Yep, pretty much exactly what happened, but both the far left and the right will twist it to fit their narrative.
        Agree, the extremes are scary. It makes me wonder how their brain works. Are they actually so deluded that they truly believe the conspiracy garbage if it fits their narrative? Or do they realize that what they are putting out there is insane but they justify it as a means to an end? I guess the answer is probably both depending on the individual.

Comment

• Morning Consult: Trump Approval in Key Battleground States

Arizona: -5 (down 24% since inauguration)
          Florida: +1 (down 21%)
          Georgia: +3 (down 21%)
          Iowa: -13 (down 22%)
          Michigan: -14 (down 22%)
          New Hampshire: -15 (down 22%)
          N. Carolina: -2 (down 20%)
          Ohio: -5 (down 19%)
          Pennsylvania: -7 (down 17%)

Texas: +3 (down 17%)
          Virginia: -7 (down 15%)
          Wisconsin: -14 (down 20%)

Stunning that he's so far underwater in Iowa, Michigan & Wisconsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Morning Consult: Trump Approval in Key Battleground States

Not sure why you are posting this today since these numbers are virtually unchanged since Aug 2017:

Arizona -3 to -2 today
            Fla -1 to +1
            Iowa -11 to -13
            Mich -16 to -14
            NC Even to -2
            Ohio -8 to -5
            Pa -10 to -7
            Wi -15 to -14

They are terrible numbers for a guy shepherding an economy this strong, but they have been terrible for 2+ years. Is this the fist you have seen of Morning Consult polling?

Comment

Morning Consult: Trump Approval in Key Battleground States

He's killing farmers with the tariffs...there's Iowa, Wisconsin and parts of Michigan.

He has don't anything to bring the jobs back to the Rust Belt as he promised...there's the rest of Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                Not sure why you are posting this today since these numbers are virtually unchanged since Aug 2017:

Arizona -3 to -2 today
                Fla -1 to +1
                Iowa -11 to -13
                Mich -16 to -14
                NC Even to -2
                Ohio -8 to -5
                Pa -10 to -7
                Wi -15 to -14

They are terrible numbers for a guy shepherding an economy this strong, but they have been terrible for 2+ years. Is this the fist you have seen of Morning Consult polling?
                Not at all, but in two years of a very good economy and low unemployment, with one year to go to Election Day, how does he make up any ground in the battleground states that he won by the skin of his teeth?

Comment

Not at all, but in two years of a very good economy and low unemployment, with one year to go to Election Day, how does he make up any ground in the battleground states that he won by the skin of his teeth?
                  A lot depends on his opponent

Comment

I am just surprised you are ‘stunned’ today by a polling decline that happened 2.5 years ago.
                    Ken is correct, a lot will depend on the opponent and on whether or not the economy declines (which I believe is long overdue and very likely to happen). Absent that, it’s worth noting that he won despite having a national favor ability rating in the mid 30s last time though I assume he was polling better than that in the battleground states (though I don’t know how much better).

Comment

I am just surprised you are ‘stunned’ today
                      Are you stunned that he's stunned though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Are you stunned that he's stunned though?
                        LOL. Surprised, not stunned.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post

So he calls the guy "sedentary", challenges him to a pushup contest, then switches away from insulting his appearance to asking him to "look, facts..."? The level of delusion is staggering.

A group of children observing all laughed among themselves at "look, fat". Kids can see it. Somehow MSNBC viewers can't. Funny.
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Long but interesting interview with Yang:

Comment

Long but interesting interview with Yang:
                              https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...idiots-920375/
                              Automation is an important issue and it's good Yang is bringing attention to it. I don't think it is big enough in the minds of most voters to have them vote for Yang as essentially a single issue candidate. Then again, Sanders' platform rests very heavily on a single issue too--health care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                Automation is an important issue and it's good Yang is bringing attention to it. I don't think it is big enough in the minds of most voters to have them vote for Yang as essentially a single issue candidate. Then again, Sanders' platform rests very heavily on a single issue too--health care.
                                What ??
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X