Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217
Results 2,161 to 2,166 of 2166

Thread: Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf View Post
    I wasn't trying to mislead. Besides, his actual advisers had talked about a "limited exposure campaign" months ago, so they've already put into place the strategy his allies are pushing for here.

Pretty bad sign when all of your biggest supporters are saying "we want to see less of you".
    It's not great, no. But at this point I can only see Warren overtaking him, and she's going to have a million Pocahontas tweets leveled at her head by the dipshit.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid Teenwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    It's not great, no. But at this point I can only see Warren overtaking him, and she's going to have a million Pocahontas tweets leveled at her head by the dipshit.
    She hasn't responded appropriately to the questions of her Cherokee heritage claims. There's some kind of forum for Indigenous issues in Iowa next week, and Warren will be there. It should be revealing to see her response to harsh criticism.

Warren actually has a much less broad coalition than Bernie does. She is dominating post grad and wealthy white liberals, but she's not going to beat Bernie in South Carolina, or other minority-heavy districts. I feel like Bernie is making the biggest push across the map and across demographics. Also, Bernie has the #1 ingredient to beating Trump: economic populism that will help him sweep the midwest that was the key to Trump's victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf View Post
    She hasn't responded appropriately to the questions of her Cherokee heritage claims. There's some kind of forum for Indigenous issues in Iowa next week, and Warren will be there. It should be revealing to see her response to harsh criticism.

Warren actually has a much less broad coalition than Bernie does. She is dominating post grad and wealthy white liberals, but she's not going to beat Bernie in South Carolina, or other minority-heavy districts. I feel like Bernie is making the biggest push across the map and across demographics. Also, Bernie has the #1 ingredient to beating Trump: economic populism that will help him sweep the midwest that was the key to Trump's victory.
    Latest South Carolina poll, from yesterday, had Biden leading by a wide margin with Warren in 2nd by a point over Bernie. He's stayed the same, but she's surged in that state, according to the newspaper's polling.

If the economy keeps heading toward a recession, we may get to a point that just about any candidate will beat him. His most die hards will stick with him and believe it is the Fed's fault, not Donny's, like he keeps saying, but I imagine a good number of folks support him because they thought and were validated for awhile in the thought that he'd be good for their bank accounts. A recession will change that.

Latest Fox News poll shows Warren surging at Bernie's expense:

Code:
    2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination	FOX News	Biden 31, Warren 20, Sanders 10, Harris 8, Buttigieg 3, O'Rourke 2, Booker 3, Yang 3, Klobuchar 2, Gabbard 1, Castro 1, Williamson 1, Steyer 1	Biden +11

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid Teenwolf's Avatar