Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    I think that meme is way overblown. If Biden were really a creep with respect to little girls, he sure as heck wouldn't nuzzle their hair on camera with their parents present. It's one of those things where his opponents are making something creepy that's really just harmless, non-sexual affection and warmth toward children.
    I agree completely. It is one of many things that APPEAR wrong that Biden says or does that give me pause about his chances. But it is really unfair to suggest he is some kind of pedophile or something. The implication with such comments paints him as one of the worst things in the world. By all accounts, Biden, despite his oddities and faux pas, and whatever policy issues you may have with him, is a stand up human being. Really dirty pool to suggest otherwise without evidence or even accusations.

Comment

• As if that's ever stopped them.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Because it's the south and they're about 50 years behind regarding race relations.
        I've lived in the South my entire life and that would not have been acceptable in any school publication or event I ever attended.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Because it's the south and they're about 50 years behind regarding race relations.
          Prejudiced against anyone?

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          He wouldn't be my first choice but I'm extremely confident he would crush Trump.
          No one running, or likely to run, will crush Trump. I seriously doubt any of them can beat Trump, but Biden less than most.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
            Prejudiced against anyone?

No one running, or likely to run, will crush Trump. I seriously doubt any of them can beat Trump, but Biden less than most.

J
            I think that I agree with you on anyone beating trump. Stupidity and crass far outweigh decency in America.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Elizabeth Warren, who turns 70 in June, just launched her "Voyage of the Damned" Presidential bid.
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

J
                Ted Cruz, on the other hand, who is neither running nor likely to run, would destroy Trump, crush him into a thousand little pieces and would win by such an overwhelming margin that they would change the Constitution to let him be president forever until he decided he no longer wanted the gig.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Biden is polling ahead of Trump in Iowa (+2) and Michigan (+13), so J must be getting his news beamed from Bizarro World again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    I think that I agree with you on anyone beating trump. Stupidity and crass far outweigh decency in America.
                    Haters will hate, so there are those who cannot see. However, unless you hated him from the start, you will admit that he's doing a very good job under difficult conditions.

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Haters will hate, so there are those who cannot see. However, unless you hated him from the start, you will admit that he's doing a very good job under difficult conditions.

J
                      Bringin your "A" troll game today, lol
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Bringin your "A" troll game today, lol
                        OJ is one of the greatest trolls in Interweb history!
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

J
                          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            Ted Cruz, on the other hand, who is neither running nor likely to run, would destroy Trump, crush him into a thousand little pieces and would win by such an overwhelming margin that they would change the Constitution to let him be president forever until he decided he no longer wanted the gig.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              channeling CBB?
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

J
                                in the kingdom of the blind, the stupid man is still stupid
                                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                                X