No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      I told him to call it, well because I knew I was right..............
      If it had been MSNBC, I'd believe you. But Fox...
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        If it had been MSNBC, I'd believe you. But Fox...
        Did you forget I'm an actor?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Smartmatic is the 2nd voting machine company to file a libel suit, this time against Fox News, Fox hosts including Dobbs, Bartiromo, Pirro, Crazy Rudy & crazier Sidney Powell for a cool $2.7 billion.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Smartmatic is the 2nd voting machine company to file a libel suit, this time against Fox News, Fox hosts including Dobbs, Bartiromo, Pirro, Crazy Rudy & crazier Sidney Powell for a cool $2.7 billion.
            And one day later, sycophantic propagandist Lou Dobbs, the highest rated mouth hole on Fox News, has his contract canceled. Coincidence? I think not.

Lol, look at this freakin' guy:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Remember how terrified we all were about that super real terror of the caravan coming to terrorize us (conveniently like three minutes before the midterms)? That was a super real thing and the fear you should have felt was super real, too. Lou Dobbs was all over that story:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Republicans in Georgia, feeling pretty pissed about black voters in their state, have ridden the wave of the Big Lie and passed sweeping election changes primarily targeted at preventing those same black voters from having an easy time voting in their state.

Just recently the House of Representatives, federal version, passed a bill aimed at preventing the Republicans from trying to fuck over voters all across the nation based on their stupid fucking stolen election lie. Republicans have gone absolutely apeshit all across the country trying to suppress votes after the other guy pushed his toxic lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Republicans in Georgia, feeling pretty pissed about black voters in their state, have ridden the wave of the Big Lie and passed sweeping election changes primarily targeted at preventing those same black voters from having an easy time voting in their state.

Just recently the House of Representatives, federal version, passed a bill aimed at preventing the Republicans from trying to fuck over voters all across the nation based on their stupid fucking stolen election lie. Republicans have gone absolutely apeshit all across the country trying to suppress votes after the other guy pushed his toxic lies.
                  The Big Lie has made it easier to push the voter suppression agenda, but they were gonna do it either way. That has always been a big part of the GOP playbook.

Comment

• More voter suppression in Iowa, foisted by.....well, do you even have to wonder?

There are 253 separate bills aimed at suppressing votes in 43 different state legislatures, every last one of them by the elephants. That's SIX times the number of similar bills brought last year, by the way. Can't have all those undesirables voting in a democracy!

Comment

• Meanwhile, Biden signs executive order expanding voter access. #bothsides #whatabout___

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        More voter suppression in Iowa, foisted by.....well, do you even have to wonder?

There are 253 separate bills aimed at suppressing votes in 43 different state legislatures, every last one of them by the elephants. That's SIX times the number of similar bills brought last year, by the way. Can't have all those undesirables voting in a democracy!
                        This pisses me off SO, SO much.
                        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                          This pisses me off SO, SO much.
                          If you can't win voters over with your shitty ideas, just prevent the "wrong ones" from voting. Pretty sure that's the motto on the GOP's letterhead.

Comment

• Since I'm too lazy to start an Election 2022 thread, I'll just note that Rep. Ron Kind (D-Wis) has announced he's not running for re-election to the House. That'll almost certainly be a lost seat for the Democrats with Kind not running.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Herschel Walker officially declares for the GOP nod in the Georgia Senate race.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Herschel Walker officially declares for the GOP nod in the Georgia Senate race.
                                Going full idiocracy huh? Terry Crews would be proud to know his role was biographical.

Comment

Working...
                                X