Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    They can Count?
    You don't have to when you can just say millions or the most ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
      Cook Political says the Democrats are now the favorite to take control of the senate...

With just over 100 days until Election Day, the political climate appears dire for Republicans across the board. President Trump is the decided underdog against former Vice President Joe Biden in our Electoral College ratings and Democrats could end up expanding their House majority. 

You have absolutely no idea how much I look forward to your regular updates on this topic!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daver View Post
        You have absolutely no idea how much I look forward to your regular updates on this topic!!!
        Thanks, I am glad anyone finds it useful. I have always enjoyed tracking the polling and forecasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
          Thanks, I am glad anyone finds it useful. I have always enjoyed tracking the polling and forecasts.
          Cuz there's no new rules involved.....
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Cuz there's no new rules involved.....
            Lol you have no idea how much I never want to send an email out again about some minor rule change for 2020 fantasy baseball.

Comment

• Tom Cotton: "slavery was a necessary evil". Hope those judges and tax cuts are worth becoming explicitly the party of racism.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Tom Cotton: "slavery was a necessary evil". Hope those judges and tax cuts are worth becoming explicitly the party of racism.
                Under 100 days to go.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Another stunning poll with just 99 days to go:

Code:
                  North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden	NBC News/Marist	Biden 51, Trump 44	Biden +7

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Another stunning poll with just 99 days to go:

Code:
                    North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden	NBC News/Marist	Biden 51, Trump 44	Biden +7
                    Nothing stuns me any more about these polls. I find them assuring. I was losing faith in society. And I know they are so overwhelming that I should take comfort in them. But I still fear that "silent majority" Fox News likes to talk about, and I fear voter suppression, and I fear Trump shenanigans and him getting his base into a frothy rage with lies of him losing because of fake mail-in ballots. I want this thing done and in the books. I want Trump gone. It is gonna be a long few months ahead.

Comment

• OneJ
                      CBB
                      Nots
                      ITC

where be ya?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Make America Great Again is just a really weird slogan for an incumbent.

Comment

ITC
                          Huh? He's been right here and on facebook being vocally anti-trump for years.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Huh? He's been right here and on facebook being vocally anti-trump for years.
                            Yeah, I think GITH may have meant his brother Bernie who has been gone a long time. But Bernie and Nots are not pro-Trump either, just anti-left. The only frequent posters who have self-identified as Pro-Trump, I believe, are Chance, 1Jay, and CBB. If there are any others, please correct me.
                            Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-28-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Yeah, I think GITH may have meant his brother Bernie who has been gone a long time. But Bernie and Nots are not pro-Trump either, just anti-left. The only frequent posters who have self-identified as Pro-Trump, I believe, are Chance, 1Jay, and CBB. If there are any others, please correct me.
                              ITC is brothers with Baldgriff, but same sort of thing.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                GITH and Revo are big Trump backers. You forgot them.

Comment

Working...
                                X