No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is why my dreams when sleeping are always about things I can't find or something I lost.

Comment

• always been my favorite song on the album. suddenly I notice the songs in the movie are much better than the CD. I've had the CD for 25 years. I buy silly things like that.

Comment

• I haven't been able to take a shower since like march 20th since the gyms shut down. I mean I went long time between showers before but never like this. surprisingly I don't really need to. when the gyms again recently opened I went there only to notice in disappointment showers aren't yet allowed. so I went to the front desk to suspend my health club membership. it was funny talking to the young, female, black manager as I was trying to hide I was homeless. she told me she misses the showers at the gym too because she sweats like a man. not that I interact with women a lot but I've never had a woman say that to me. and she was very pretty and outgoing.

I told her to stay healthy and safe, and she looked me up and down as I left.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          I haven't been able to take a shower since like march 20th since the gyms shut down. I mean I went long time between showers before but never like this. surprisingly I don't really need to. when the gyms again recently opened I went there only to notice in disappointment showers aren't yet allowed. so I went to the front desk to suspend my health club membership. it was funny talking to the young, female, black manager as I was trying to hide I was homeless. she told me she misses the showers at the gym too because she sweats like a man. not that I interact with women a lot but I've never had a woman say that to me. and she was very pretty and outgoing.

I told her to stay healthy and safe, and she looked me up and down as I left.
          What happened to the RV?

Comment

I am thinking of professionally painting a peace sign on my RV. it's 42 years old in great condition. I think it would make me safer. that's debatable though. I want to do it because once an RV reaches a certain age you are allowed to, but I am not sure.

Never mind, I did not see this before my last post.

Comment

always been my favorite song on the album. suddenly I notice the songs in the movie are much better than the CD. I've had the CD for 25 years. I buy silly things like that.

Mine is flesh failures
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This. But the movie is different from the play/musical
                /
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• And the Kennedy dynasty is crushed in Massachusetts by Ed Markey.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      And the Kennedy dynasty is crushed in Massachusetts by Ed Markey.
                      First time they ever lost an election in Massachusetts.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        First time they ever lost an election in Massachusetts.
                        TW. Brian, progressives in the know--why did AOC and Warren back the establishment guy over the guy saying he was running as more progressive? Do you guys consider Markey progressive enough--I never had him in the same class as AOC and Sanders? Was Kennedy lying in positioning himself as a more progressive candidate, or I guess he was making a play both ways...Markey got the MoveOn endorsement too. I guess he is m ore progressive that I thought to get all that weight behind him. It was enough to hold off a Kennedy in Mass!
                        Last edited by Sour Masher; 09-02-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          TW. Brian, progressives in the know--why did AOC and Warren back the establishment guy over the guy saying he was running as more progressive? Do you guys consider Markey progressive enough--I never had him in the same class as AOC and Sanders? Was Kennedy lying in positioning himself as a more progressive candidate, or I guess he was making a play both ways...Markey got the MoveOn endorsement too. I guess he is m ore progressive that I thought to get all that weight behind him. It was enough to hold off a Kennedy in Mass!
                          I honestly don't knw much about either yet. The fact that Pelosi backed Kennedy and AOC and Our Revolution (Sanders Group) backed Markey tells me at a cursory glance, Markey was more progressive at this point in his career than Kennedy.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            Do you have a link? I thought AOC backed Markey
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Do you have a link? I thought AOC backed Markey
                              She did. Markey is more progressive.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Dopey has been surging in the betting markets, yet hasn't really budged in any of the polls. Betfair's betting markets has it as 50/50 now. At one point Biden had a 61/39 betting odds advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X