No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid poll from NC, more like a 2016 poll where MOE could move it but 48 is a pretty good number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      The conspiracy theorist who frequents the library has confirmed that Trump will win.
      You know Sharp Talons in real life ? Small world
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        Here is a good article on why PA will be slow in counting mail in votes and why there will be a significant shift to Biden as those votes are counted. So for anyone you know that is sane enough to read an article on why is PA moving so much when Trump was up 20 points on election night, but now is losing 2 days later when the votes are all counted here you go...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...lection-night/
        If it's going to take several days to process mail-in ballots then they should start counting them now.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          You know Sharp Talons in real life ? Small world
          This dude makes Sharp Talons look like an amateur.

This is from my contact:

"I got it on good word that the vaccine will contain some type of hydrogel that will be activated by 5G and render those who received the vaccine into zombie-like creatures who will only do the bidding of the secret government cabal."
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            If it's going to take several days to process mail-in ballots then they should start counting them now.

You’ll be shocked to hear which party is preventing that, shocked I tell you

Comment

You would think that would make sense, but they can't even OPEN them until 7am on Nov 3.

Comment

This dude makes Sharp Talons look like an amateur.
                Is he the same guy who steps up to the podium to voice his concerns at every city council meeting?
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Is he the same guy who steps up to the podium to voice his concerns at every city council meeting?
                  Indeed he is. He makes a lot of sense on some things, but goes totally batshit crazy on other issues.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    I officially concede Trump is doomed to lose. Why, you ask? This:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...165937902.html
                    Ugh, Jack Nicklaus endorsed him too?

Comment

Indeed he is. He makes a lot of sense on some things, but goes totally batshit crazy on other issues.
                      I don't know him, but he seemed like the conspiracy type lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Michael Moore says that all of your polls are wrong.

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore is sounding the alarm five days before Election Day, strongly suggesting that polls showing Joe Biden in a comfortable lead against President Trump are not accurate.

During his appearance on The Hill TV's "Rising," Moore began by calling it "awful news" that Biden was ahead of Trump by seven points in his home state of Michigan and explained how Trump managed to cut Biden's lead "in half," citing another poll that had the Democratic nominee "16 points" ahead of the president.

"Trump has tightened virtually every one of these swing states to the point where- what are they saying this morning?... 'Biden's five points ahead in Wisconsin... maybe three points ahead in Florida, two points ahead in Arizona'... Listen, don't believe these polls,'" Moore said. "The Trump vote is always being undercounted. Pollsters- when they actually call the Trump voter, the Trump voter is very suspicious of the 'Deep State' calling them and asking them who they're voting for."

Polls are "fake news" to Trump supporters, he said.

"So it is not an accurate count. I think the safe thing to do, this is not scientific... whatever they're saying the Biden lead is, cut it in half, right now, in your head. Cut it in half, and now you're within the four-point margin of error. That's how close this is! That's how desperately close this is!"

Moore also referred to Trump as an "evil genius" for his ability to win the election.

Back in August, the Oscar-winning documentarian warned Democrats about the enthusiasm gap between the Biden base and the Trump base.

"I’m warning you almost 10 weeks in advance. The enthusiasm level for the 60 million in Trump’s base is OFF THE CHARTS! For Joe, not so much," Moore wrote in a Facebook post. "Don’t leave it to the Democrats to get rid of Trump. YOU have to get rid of Trump. WE have to wake up every day for the next 67 days and make sure each of us are going to get a hundred people out to vote. ACT NOW!"

Moore was one of the rare liberal voices who famously predicted Trump's victory in the 2016 election.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Walmart has removed firearms and ammunition from store shelves as a precautionary measure, amid concerns about possible unrest surrounding the election.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Happy Hillary Clinton low probability day, on Friday before the election she checked in at 64.5 on 538, let's check Joe Biden...89 and slowly inching up this week.

Comment

Walmart has removed firearms and ammunition from store shelves as a precautionary measure, amid concerns about possible unrest surrounding the election.
                              And shooting Black Friday Karen’s!!!

Comment

Michael Moore says that all of your polls are wrong.
                                Strange as it is for me to agree with anything Michael Moore says, he may have a point. Biden is shown up 11-13 points in Minnesota, yet he's going there. And it's not to campaign for the Senate race.

There's only two possibilities for this - either Biden's internal polling is telling them a whole different message about Minnesota than the polls fivethirtyeight are using, or his campaign staff are idiots wasting time and effort when they could be working Georgia, a state that's very possible to turn. Overall, his campaign staff has done reasonably well - certainly much better than Clinton's did in 2016 - so I suspect the former.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X