Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Sad that they gave in to the pressure of the lizard men and illuminati.
    It was the 5g.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      It was the 5g.
      Well who do you think created 5G ?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Well who do you think created 5G ?
        I don't know, I just heard about it from a friend and thought I'd post it here without citation
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I don't know, I just heard about it from a friend and thought I'd post it here without citation

Comment

• WaPo is reporting at least 13 off-duty police officers were part of the insurgency at the capitol, which is incredibly concerning and disheartening, but not entirely surprising. The number is likely to continue to grow as we learn more. What is slightly surprising and encouraging given police culture in general is that many of the rioters with badges have been reported to their superiors by fellow officers, according to a source from the article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/of...pok?li=BBnb7Kz. Country before badge is a good step in the right direction and I hope gives courage to more to step forward when they see abuses of power and other behavior unbecoming of an officer of the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              WaPo is reporting at least 13 off-duty police officers were part of the insurgency at the capitol, which is incredibly concerning and disheartening, but not entirely surprising. The number is likely to continue to grow as we learn more. What is slightly surprising and encouraging given police culture in general is that many of the rioters with badges have been reported to their superiors by fellow officers, according to a source from the article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/of...pok?li=BBnb7Kz. Country before badge is a good step in the right direction and I hope gives courage to more to step forward when they see abuses of power and other behavior unbecoming of an officer of the law.
              Unfortunately, not surprising at all. As I have mentioned in here before, my little brother is a 25+ year vet of the Los Angeles Sherriff's Dept. He is off patrol now and works as the coroner for the same region. Growing up he was in theatre, sang, played drums and had a diverse group of friends. After HS he joined the military, but unlike my path--Crypto Linguist, he went into the military police after which he joined the Riverside SD and then the LASD. both departments are known for being systemically racist with the LASD being one of the worst on record. My brother has never shot anyone to date, but who knows what the future holds. He has become a full fledged Trumpist, bigoted and hateful. Streams right wing BS in his truck while using racial epithets like they're normal descriptives. Thing is, that until Trump--he never shared this side of him with me or my wife. I knew he'd voted for Trump in 16 but his excuse was--he wanted to piss liberals off. His mother in law calls Trump a Godly man.

This revaluation coupled with my support for the BLM has turned a tolerable simple disagreement of opinion into a reality in which we no longer speak. Nor do I expect that to change. I'll always love my brother, but if there's no attempt to understand (and yes I have tried and tried in the most respectful manner) there can be no reconciliation (unity)

I'd wouldn't have been surprised to see him among the idiots who stormed the castle if he didn't have a young daughter. So for all his hate for anything not White and/or Right, his love for his child gives me hope he might still be able to change.

In the past I'd have said he'd be one of those cops who'd do the right thing and turn the others in if he knew them, I can't say that anymore.

I'm sure this story is not uncommon and sadly these same stories are the collateral damage of Trumps regime.

I don't hate Trump, but I'll be making a special trip to his grave once he dies just to leave him a little something. That'll assuage me and I'll spend less time in jail for that then putting him in it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I don't hate Trump, but I'll be making a special trip to his grave once he dies just to leave him a little something. That'll assuage me and I'll spend less time in jail for that then putting him in it.
                If these are your plans for someone you do NOT hate, I'd hate to see what you have planned for someone you do!

Comment

If these are your plans for someone you do NOT hate, I'd hate to see what you have planned for someone you do!
                  Make them deal with me on a daily basis for life

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Twitter on Sunday temporarily suspended the account of QAnon nut case and Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• It really didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why the GOP tries to disenfranchise voters, but this GOP doofus just blurts it right out there:

Comment

• Chris Stirewalt, the election analyst who had *correctly* called Arizona for Biden on Election night, but received the ire of Dopey, was fired by Fox News. Yup, "fair & balanced" LOL. Say something truthful that your viewers don't want to hear and get canned.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Chris Stirewalt, the election analyst who had *correctly* called Arizona for Biden on Election night, but received the ire of Dopey, was fired by Fox News. Yup, "fair & balanced" LOL. Say something truthful that your viewers don't want to hear and get canned.
                          If Arnon Mishkin doesn't get tossed with him (unless that's already happened, I actually don't know), I'd agree it's not fair. However, by any standards, the call that early was a lucky guess, not some fact based decision. If you don't call Michigan and Pennsylvania early - both of which Biden won by far greater margins than Arizona, you can't call Arizona. And I'll note that a lot of anti-Trump stations - CNN and NBC most notably - didn't call Arizona anywhere near that early. Heck, Georgia wasn't called by anyone until well after election day, and that margin was only slightly greater than Arizona (0.2% in favor of Biden in GA versus 0.3% in favor of Biden in AZ)

Now, I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories that Mishkin's team did this intentionally since he's a registered Dem and voted for Clinton, and I could care less about Trump's whining, but there's no way to justify that call that early, unless you're also going to call Michigan and Pennsylvania at the same time.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

WaPo is reporting at least 13 off-duty police officers were part of the insurgency at the capitol, which is incredibly concerning and disheartening, but not entirely surprising. The number is likely to continue to grow as we learn more. What is slightly surprising and encouraging given police culture in general is that many of the rioters with badges have been reported to their superiors by fellow officers, according to a source from the article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/of...pok?li=BBnb7Kz. Country before badge is a good step in the right direction and I hope gives courage to more to step forward when they see abuses of power and other behavior unbecoming of an officer of the law.
                            New reports that ~20% of the participants in the insurrections riot rally were active or former military. Ugh.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              If Arnon Mishkin doesn't get tossed with him (unless that's already happened, I actually don't know), I'd agree it's not fair. However, by any standards, the call that early was a lucky guess, not some fact based decision. If you don't call Michigan and Pennsylvania early - both of which Biden won by far greater margins than Arizona, you can't call Arizona. And I'll note that a lot of anti-Trump stations - CNN and NBC most notably - didn't call Arizona anywhere near that early. Heck, Georgia wasn't called by anyone until well after election day, and that margin was only slightly greater than Arizona (0.2% in favor of Biden in GA versus 0.3% in favor of Biden in AZ)

Now, I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories that Mishkin's team did this intentionally since he's a registered Dem and voted for Clinton, and I could care less about Trump's whining, but there's no way to justify that call that early, unless you're also going to call Michigan and Pennsylvania at the same time.
                              Mishkin is an outside contracted player and not a Fox employee, so I would assume he's seen his last Fox studio, lol.

CNN didn't call Arizona until almost a week later.

The Fox team had their internal reasons, but if it was a straight-up guess, then not sure what they were doing there.

Comment

• I told him to call it, well because I knew I was right..............

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X