Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    I'm voting for frae.
    2 votes? Voter fraud!

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      2 votes? Voter fraud!
      I've voting for umjewman.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• I agree on Beto. He fell off my list. I'm surprised folks here, and Chris Matthews, were so impressive with DeBlasio. I get why he needed to elbow himself into things--it was his only shot at relevancy, I guess. It was still off-putting to me. But the alternative strategy (which I would have followed by nature) was Gabbard's, and that led to her being ignored/not heard for long stretches. I guess they were both in a tough spot on a very crowded stage. I agree that the ideal size for this is 8 or less. Ten is too many.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          I agree on Beto. He fell off my list. I'm surprised folks here, and Chris Matthews, were so impressive with DeBlasio. I get why he needed to elbow himself into things--it was his only shot at relevancy, I guess. It was still off-putting to me. But the alternative strategy (which I would have followed by nature) was Gabbard's, and that led to her being ignored/not heard for long stretches. I guess they were both in a tough spot on a very crowded stage. I agree that the ideal size for this is 8 or less. Ten is too many.
          I'm voting for Sour Masher.

Comment

I'm voting for Sour Masher.
            Who is the anti-jordan voting for?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              Who is the anti-jordan voting for?
              Don't be silly. The Anti-Jordan is a figment of your imagination.

Comment

Don't be silly. The Anti-Jordan is a figment of your imagination.
                Steve 3.0?

Comment

• It is early but Harris is doing great and Pete is showing the opposite of Beto last night, this stage is not too big for him and he is giving solid answers and showing a good demeanor. I'll wait for this to play out more, but this is what I was hoping to get from both.

Comment

• For the next debates, the DNC needs to find a way to narrow the debate field to 8. Maybe double the polling and asset minimums.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      For the next debates, the DNC needs to find a way to narrow the debate field to 8. Maybe double the polling and asset minimums.
                      Or let's just toss out the idea of random debate fields and let's pick the top 8

Biden
                      Bernie
                      Warren
                      Harris
                      Pete
                      Booker

Then see who gets a bump, probably Castro and keep Klobuchar in the top debate.

Let everyone else have an insane battle royal

Comment

• Biden bloodbath!!!! Ahahahahaha!
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          Biden bloodbath!!!! Ahahahahaha!
                          He isn't having a good night but I don't think Bernie is either. This is Harris way ahead and at least for me Pete a clear 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            He isn't having a good night but I don't think Bernie is either. This is Harris way ahead and at least for me Pete a clear 2nd.
                            didn't really care for her Putin/North Korea rant. But I just tuned in
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hickenlooper....blah
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• investing 400 million dollars, wow !!

EDit : that was Biden's plan if I understood it. Hope he said Billion
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X