No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we all discuss if Joe Biden’s comments were bad or not, our beloved blithering idiot last night:
    - made fun of Nancy Pelosi’s teeth;
    - made fun of Stacey Abrams’ weight;
    - implied MSNBC anchor Joe Scarbrough committed a murder without a lick of evidence;
    - called Hillary Clinton a “skank”;
    - played golf for two consecutive days as we approach 100k dead, this after he railed against President Obama for playing golf during our “Ebola crisis” which left one person dead.

Comment

• imagine starting out with 20 or so candidates and joe is your cream of the crop.

creepy sleepy joe

looloollloololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        imagine starting out with 20 or so candidates and joe is your cream of the crop.

creepy sleepy joe

looloollloololol
        Fuck Off
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          imagine starting out with 20 or so candidates and joe is your cream of the crop.

creepy sleepy joe

looloollloololol
          The exact same thing was said about Trump four years ago.

Sociopathic soul-less Don.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Fuck Off
            Thankfully he is from Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
              Thankfully he is from Canada.
              Fuck Off, eh?

If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Trump goes down to what ties for his lowest approval rating in a Rasmussen poll since January 2018 of 43% approval to 55 disapproval. He hit 43 in early April and then got his bounce in Rasmussen that got all the way up to 49 approval but in the last week he has given it all back and is now at 43 in this typically right-leaning poll.

He's also at a 42.7 approval in the 538 aggregate ratings with 53.5 disapproval.

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

RCP has the national polling avg for the general at 48.4 - 42.9 in favor of Biden.

Biden also leads in the RCP avg in each of the states we are calling tossups except NC where he trails by 1. So he is up in PA, MI, AZ, WI, and FL right now.

Comment

• someone please explain this tweet to me

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...48330594287622

I can't figure out who this to - many of the schools across the country finished this past Friday

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                    someone please explain this tweet to me

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...48330594287622

I can't figure out who this to - many of the schools across the country finished this past Friday
                    If he'd used the good information that was available, he'd know school is out for summer...……….

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

If he'd used the good information that was available, he'd know school is out for summer...……….
                      Not here, but kids won't be going back this year. I am hoping we develop a solution for my boys to go to school at least some times next year, though. My oldest will be going to 1st grade--an important year of learning and I am not sure we will be able to do right by him at home.

Comment

It's not good information, it's much very good information. That is way better than good information any day of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Not here, but kids won't be going back this year. I am hoping we develop a solution for my boys to go to school at least some times next year, though. My oldest will be going to 1st grade--an important year of learning and I am not sure we will be able to do right by him at home.
                          Please don't tell me that first grade is an important year of learning. i am utterly unqualified to be teaching my first grader right now. Unless screaming like a lunatic "do your work already" is a class. In which case, I've got a PhD.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            Please don't tell me that first grade is an important year of learning. i am utterly unqualified to be teaching my first grader right now. Unless screaming like a lunatic "do your work already" is a class. In which case, I've got a PhD.
                            You and me both. But yeah, the book learnin in 1st grade is up there on the milestone years list. I assume the teachers will be reviewing it all next year, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              It's not good information, it's much very good information. That is way better than good information any day of the week.
                              You have the best words...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You have the best words...
                                Well, his uncle was a words person. He went to the very best schools. So that is why he knows them too. It's in the blood. The very best blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X