Page 514 of 516 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516 LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5157

Thread: Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by nots View Post
    I dont get the reference but i am a bit slow on the uptake
    Amadeus...…….
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

what was the teenwolf bet? biden vs sanders? technically sanders hasnt surrendered yet, i dont think. though that is a gimme for certain at this point unless biden falls out of an air balloon or something..
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Avatar bet, if Biden finishes outside of the top 2, you adopt a Biden avatar of my choosing. If Biden wins the nomination, you choose the Biden avatar of your choosing...

If Biden finishes 2nd, we call it a draw. That would seem to be pretty fair rules in a predictive battle, no? Any other election prediction you'd like to make?
    For gcstomp....

Just FYI, this post was from June 15, 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by In the Corn View Post
    Where's Teenwolf?
    Looks like he logged in a couple days ago, seriously why isn't he posting anymore?

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Looks like he logged in a couple days ago, seriously why isn't he posting anymore?
    Because every prediction he made about Sanders turned out be wrong?

Because every prediction he made about Sanders turned out be wrong?
    I think it was more about his predictions regarding everyone else BUT Sanders.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

So he quit because he was so wrong? Lame.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    I think it was more about his predictions regarding everyone else BUT Sanders.
    NAh, he constantly said that once so-so dropped out, Sanders was the second choice of their supporters and their votes would go to him. Though I guess in one sense he was right: Sanders is the second choice of every Biden supporter now.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    So he quit because he was so wrong? Lame.
    Let me introduce you to ElDiablo if you really want to learn about lame on these boards.

NAh, he constantly said that once so-so dropped out, Sanders was the second choice of their supporters and their votes would go to him. Though I guess in one sense he was right: Sanders is the second choice of every Biden supporter now.
    There seems to be a movement underway to replace Biden with Cuomo at the Convention as Biden is doing his best to show everyone he's really incapable of staying well and alert enough to do this job.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    There seems to be a movement underway to replace Biden with Cuomo at the Convention as Biden is doing his best to show everyone he's really incapable of staying well and alert enough to do this job.
    If anyone has watched Cuomo’s daily briefings vs. that Biden debacle yesterday, it’s not hard to see why that would be under consideration. I had not heard that though.