Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020

Elizabeth Warren, who turns 70 in June, just launched her "Voyage of the Damned" Presidential bid.
    just kicked off my 36th year in same 12-team NL 5x5
    have stumbled out of the gate
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP Scherzer 44, Samardzija 1, CSmith 1, Roark 8, PLopez 1
    RP Jeffress 1, AMiller 14, Dominguez 10, Neshek
    C Realmuto 13, C Posey 12, 1B Votto 27, 3B Descalso, 13 Belt 10, 2B EGonzalez 2, SS BCrawford 9, 2S ABarnes 8
    OF Harper 41, Eaton 18, KMarte 10, Dyson 8, NWilliams 2, UT Daza (minors)
    DL: SP Cueto 1, 3B TFrazier 2, OF Dickerson 17

Big Leaguer
    Quote Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post

No one running, or likely to run, will crush Trump. I seriously doubt any of them can beat Trump, but Biden less than most.

J
    Ted Cruz, on the other hand, who is neither running nor likely to run, would destroy Trump, crush him into a thousand little pieces and would win by such an overwhelming margin that they would change the Constitution to let him be president forever until he decided he no longer wanted the gig.

Meanwhile, Biden is polling ahead of Trump in Iowa (+2) and Michigan (+13), so J must be getting his news beamed from Bizarro World again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I think that I agree with you on anyone beating trump. Stupidity and crass far outweigh decency in America.
    Haters will hate, so there are those who cannot see. However, unless you hated him from the start, you will admit that he's doing a very good job under difficult conditions.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Haters will hate, so there are those who cannot see. However, unless you hated him from the start, you will admit that he's doing a very good job under difficult conditions.

J
    Bringin your "A" troll game today, lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Bringin your "A" troll game today, lol
    OJ is one of the greatest trolls in Interweb history!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

J
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Ted Cruz, on the other hand, who is neither running nor likely to run, would destroy Trump, crush him into a thousand little pieces and would win by such an overwhelming margin that they would change the Constitution to let him be president forever until he decided he no longer wanted the gig.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    channeling CBB?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

J
    in the kingdom of the blind, the stupid man is still stupid
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski