Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Hopefully, whoever has Biden's baggage and Bernie's fridge will return them.
    Are you kidding? Biden's baggage follows him like Pepé le Pew while Bernie's fringe reputation is chiseled in stone and inlaid with bronze. No way someone else has either of them.

I still say, watch Mayor Pete. He's quiet and mild mannered but talks the talk.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• More good news for Biden as he is dominating in Florida:

However, the big story is Mike Gravel is in the board on Florida with 1%. Shoutout to TeenWolf because I have openly mocked his candidacy and I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        Hopefully, whoever has Biden's baggage and Bernie's fridge will return them.
        My first suspect on the fridge would be whoever spent the weekend at Bernie's.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
          More good news for Biden as he is dominating in Florida:

However, the big story is Mike Gravel is in the board on Florida with 1%. Shoutout to TeenWolf because I have openly mocked his candidacy and I was wrong.
          he's right on the heels of Moulton in that poll!
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            My first suspect on the fridge would be whoever spent the weekend at Bernie's.
            Didn't the Fridge retire 30 years ago?

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Latest poll, Florida. Trump won Florida by 1.2% in 2016.

Code:
              Florida: Trump vs. Biden	Florida Atlantic University	Trump 50, Biden 50	Tie
              Florida: Trump vs. Sanders	Florida Atlantic University	Trump 51, Sanders 49	Trump +2
              Florida: Trump vs. Warren	Florida Atlantic University	Trump 52, Warren 48	Trump +4
              Florida: Trump vs. Harris	Florida Atlantic University	Trump 53, Harris 47	Trump +6
              Florida: Trump vs. Buttigieg	Florida Atlantic University	Trump 52, Buttigieg 48	Trump +4

Comment

• Saw this one today, which is somewhat surprising. Also surprising that it comes from Rasmussen:

Code:
                General Election: Trump vs. Warren	Rasmussen Reports	Warren 46, Trump 44	Warren +2

Comment

• "I'll bet you're as bright as you are good looking." Proceeds to rest hands on shoulders of young girl as she speaks...

Gee, I wonder why creepy Uncle Joe is on a limited visibility campaign, opting instead for endless fundraising from corporate donors?! Post more polls showing how strong he is... hahahahaha.... even I didn't expect his gaffe machine to be up and running so strong, so early.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    "I'll bet you're as bright as you are good looking." Proceeds to rest hands on shoulders of young girl as she speaks...

Gee, I wonder why creepy Uncle Joe is on a limited visibility campaign, opting instead for endless fundraising from corporate donors?! Post more polls showing how strong he is... hahahahaha.... even I didn't expect his gaffe machine to be up and running so strong, so early.
                    You purport yourself to be a scholar of politics but frequently present yourself as just another internet troll - which do you want to be treated like? Your valid points get lost in the shameless Sanders cheerleading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                      "I'll bet you're as bright as you are good looking." Proceeds to rest hands on shoulders of young girl as she speaks...
                      Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        Source?
                        Joe Biden told a young girl that he thinks she's as bright as she is good-looking, during the American Federation of Teachers town hall Tuesday evening.

I didn't hear it until it was here, but there is video in that link. I personally don't find this creepy, but the words themselves maybe don't play well. That said neither Biden or Sanders are may A choice. I think Harris is now my A, and some clump of Warren/Pete/Beto behind her.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          That said neither Biden or Sanders are may A choice. I think Harris is now my A, and some clump of Warren/Pete/Beto behind her.
                          I think Warren is currently my A, with Harris/Buttigieg/Booker behind her.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            I think Warren is currently my A, with Harris/Buttigieg/Booker behind her.
                            I like her too and she probably is the one that I'd move up first. She has policies which is refreshing. I am excited to see the debates and still plan to give them all a chance especially the candidates I haven't got to see very often.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                              I like her too and she probably is the one that I'd move up first. She has policies which is refreshing. I am excited to see the debates and still plan to give them all a chance especially the candidates I haven't got to see very often.
                              Yeah, as much as I like the way Pete and Beto communicate, Warren seems to be the front runner in terms of actual, specific, thought-provoking ideas and policies that she is willing to put out there. I worry about how she would do against Trump. He has gotten so much mileage out of her heritage claims and I just don't know how voters would respond to her.

You and B-Fly listing Harris high is interesting. I'll have to look at her more closely. I wasn't super impressed by her lack of specificity and willingness to stake out specific stances in what I've seen of her so far. But it is early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                Yeah, as much as I like the way Pete and Beto communicate, Warren seems to be the front runner in terms of actual, specific, thought-provoking ideas and policies that she is willing to put out there. I worry about how she would do against Trump. He has gotten so much mileage out of her heritage claims and I just don't know how voters would respond to her.

You and B-Fly listing Harris high is interesting. I'll have to look at her more closely. I wasn't super impressed by her lack of specificity and willingness to stake out specific stances in what I've seen of her so far. But it is early.
                                I really liked Harris on judiciary and think her prosecutorial background will help her against Trump. We will see how she does in the Democratic debates.

Comment

Working...
                                X