Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Yes, he will eschew twitter, and rotojunkie will become the main source for disseminating executive policy to the country and world.
    a pot roast in every ... pot ...
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      a pot roast in every ... stairwell ...
      fixed
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        a pot roast in every ... pot ...
        More like a tonsil stone in every mouth--it tasted so nice, he ate it twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          Does onejay post anymore on here? I miss his voice of reason
          He must have gotten tired of being surrounded by people who just couldn't accept his reality.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Take this doozy for what it's worth:

Code:
            Florida: Trump vs. Biden	St. Pete Polls*	Biden 50, Trump 44	Biden +6
            [B]Florida: Trump vs. Biden[/B]	Quinnipiac	Biden 51, Trump 38	[B]Biden +13[/B]

Comment

• Fox News polls rated A- in the midwest. Not looking good for Pres. Trump...

Comment

• Mitt Romney thinks Trump is going to win by 1. Being the incumbent, 2. shifting to the middle with his rhetoric to get voters and 3. young voters and "the minorities" are active for polls, but not going to vote. I think he is off his rocker, and the article does a good job of showing why, but he does have experience with elections. Of course, he lost to Obama because young people and "the minorities" came out against him...yet he thinks they won't against Trump: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3wl?li=BBorjTa

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    Mitt Romney thinks Trump is going to win by 1. Being the incumbent, 2. shifting to the middle with his rhetoric to get voters and 3. young voters and "the minorities" are active for polls, but not going to vote. I think he is off his rocker, and the article does a good job of showing why, but he does have experience with elections. Of course, he lost to Obama because young people and "the minorities" came out against him...yet he thinks they won't against Trump: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3wl?li=BBorjTa
                    Pretty sure Young people and minorities came or in favor of Obama, not against Romney. I don't think Biden engenders the same passion

edit: my autocorrect changed Not against romney to but against romney. fixed it.
                    Last edited by heyelander; 07-24-2020, 10:57 AM.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Pretty sure Young people and minorities came or in favor of Obama, but against Romney. I don't think Biden engenders the same passion
                      True. Poor phrasing. But I think they will come out against Trump this time. Romney's point was they do not vote. They did for Ohama and will now against Trump.

Comment

Pretty sure Young people and minorities came or in favor of Obama, but against Romney. I don't think Biden engenders the same passion
                        They may hate Trump more than they liked Obama.

Comment

• Cook Political says the Democrats are now the favorite to take control of the senate...

With just over 100 days until Election Day, the political climate appears dire for Republicans across the board. President Trump is the decided underdog against former Vice President Joe Biden in our Electoral College ratings and Democrats could end up expanding their House majority. 

Arizona moves from tossup to Lean D, CO stays as a tossup though they note they may be being too conservative on that one.

Iowa as I have been saying for months now does finally move from Lean R to Tossup.

The big surprise here is they are moving the GA seat of David Perdue from Lean R to tossup. Ossoff is polling well and this state could be huge as far as control of the Seante in 2020. For now they are leaving the Loeffler seat in Lean R until the jungle primary results come in and we get some clear polling with the final 2 candidates.

KS still sits in the Lean R area and only moves to a tossup if Kobach wins the R nomination.

Again things cannot be fun these days at the RNC.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            Cook Political says the Democrats are now the favorite to take control of the senate...

With just over 100 days until Election Day, the political climate appears dire for Republicans across the board. President Trump is the decided underdog against former Vice President Joe Biden in our Electoral College ratings and Democrats could end up expanding their House majority. 

Arizona moves from tossup to Lean D, CO stays as a tossup though they note they may be being too conservative on that one.

Iowa as I have been saying for months now does finally move from Lean R to Tossup.

The big surprise here is they are moving the GA seat of David Perdue from Lean R to tossup. Ossoff is polling well and this state could be huge as far as control of the Seante in 2020. For now they are leaving the Loeffler seat in Lean R until the jungle primary results come in and we get some clear polling with the final 2 candidates.

KS still sits in the Lean R area and only moves to a tossup if Kobach wins the R nomination.

Again things cannot be fun these days at the RNC.
                            Probably part of the reason they cancelled the Jacksonville event (that and the fact the local law enforcement guy said they didn't have the resourced to provide adequate security for the event.) But most likely cuz 45 didn't want another half empty stadium showing the world just how unpopular he is.
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              Probably part of the reason they cancelled the Jacksonville event (that and the fact the local law enforcement guy said they didn't have the resourced to provide adequate security for the event.) But most likely cuz 45 didn't want another half empty stadium showing the world just how unpopular he is.
                              Nah, he could have just lied or used the cardboard cut outs they are using at baseball games and counted them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                Nah, he could have just lied or used the cardboard cut outs they are using at baseball games and counted them.
                                They can Count?
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X